Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Universal CPAP Mask Adaptor
Universal CPAP Mask Adaptor
Please advise!
I have a problem with my Resmed AirMini. I want to connect other any mask instead the dedicated mask, all adaptors that I found are bypassing the AirMini humidifier.
Lately, I found in eBay an Universal CPAP Mask Adaptor that I can connect directly to the AirMini humidifier.
Is someone familiar to this Universal CPAP Mask Adaptor and recommend it?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Universal CPAP Mask Adaptor
I’ve looked high and low just out of curiosity recently and the final answer I came to is you can only use the P10 and N20 with the humidx container. All other usable masks cannot be used with humidx and there isn’t an aftermarket adapter that I’m aware of

From what I’ve noticed in here is it isn’t a widely used machine and those that do use it use either the P10 or N20.

I wish I could help but ResMeds documentation clearly states multiple times that humidx is only compatible with P10 and N20
Download OSCAR <——— Click
Post Reply Post Reply
avis,
I happened to see this on Supplier #33 site.  

This adapter allows the user to use a regular 19mm hose with the AirMini CPAP machine and thus, any mask, not just those designed for AirMini.

But I don’t think that solves your problem with wanting to use the humidifier with the use of a different mask.

[attachment=18299]
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-22-2019, 08:32 PM)OpalRose Wrote: avis,
I don’t think that solves your problem with wanting to use the humidifier with the use of a different mask.

You have looked at the wrong place. [See Maskpap web site.]

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, certain types of commercial links are prohibited in this forum.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirSense 11 & AirFit F30i Mask, new CPAP user TreeSky 0 298 02-25-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: TreeSky
  Cleaning CPAP & AirTouch F20 Mask PoutinePrincess 2 343 02-10-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  New CPAP user - Fine Tuning Settings/Mask Help slowmo2000 0 260 01-31-2024, 11:58 PM
Last Post: slowmo2000
  New CPAP User - f30i Mask Troubles CcReesezzzzz01 6 824 01-31-2024, 10:55 PM
Last Post: CcReesezzzzz01
  [CPAP] Significant noise from mask since change of CPAP machine! SwissTruffle 7 702 01-03-2024, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] CPAP in Silent Mode and Mask Useful life meaning aconti 5 459 12-17-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: aconti
  New to cpap (Need help with mask selection) Jose Castro 1 352 10-18-2023, 05:18 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.