Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Upcoming Full face mask fitting at DME provider, facial shape considerations
RE: Upcoming Full face mask fitting at DME provider, facial shape considerations
I put in an email query to my Kaiser DME last night as to whether they had a Vitera I could try or if I could put in an order with Apria, who carries these masks. kaiser gets me a big discount on masks but only the one that I'm using. Anyway, my DME replied that he put in an order for a Vitera for me and it should be on its way. Free! Sweet!

Many months ago I was bad mouthing Apria but the issues I was having have ceased, and in fact they've got me my orders in about two days in the mail. i'm happy with Kaiser too.

I keep wanting to call the mask Vitalis. Maybe not the best name...?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Upcoming Full face mask fitting at DME provider, facial shape considerations
(06-14-2021, 01:48 PM)hegel Wrote:  I went to buy an SD card so I could begin using Oscar and realized that I wasn't sure about the size for my machine. Are sd cards all standard sized?

Link to a previous post with discussion about the Airsense SD card.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...10-SD-card
Post Reply Post Reply
The measurements are all the but how much they hold is deferent. The amount it can hold is any amount from 2gb to 32gb. Of course the higher the gb the more they cost. 2 or 4 is plenty. As they fill up it will rewrite.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks all. After reviewing the other thread I've decided to just buy one from an on line cpap supplier that says it fits my machine. Unless my DME follows through and mails me one as he says he would.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Full Face Mask Recommendations for Minimal Bounce with Pressure Support Unkikonki 15 513 03-14-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: RLRoth
  [News] Fisher and Paykel Evora Full SarcasticDave94 155 16,581 03-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  Pros/Cons of buying PAP at full price TwoFistedWonderBrain 14 696 02-24-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: TwoFistedWonderBrain
  Flow Limitations Full Face Mask vs Pillows wickedsleepy 4 394 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: wickedsleepy
  [CPAP] Dry mouth despite humidifier and full face mask Tactful3149 2 445 02-13-2024, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Tactful3149
Angry [Health] I have to tighten my mask so badly that my face gets puffy... CantSleepWell 10 594 02-11-2024, 07:05 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Neck, face pain relef/exercises Weegie 0 168 02-11-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Weegie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.