Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Use of OSCAR software with an AirCurve 10 ASV
Question 
Use of OSCAR software with an AirCurve 10 ASV
I just switched to the AirCurve 10 ASV machine from an AirSense 10. When I try to import my sleep data in OSCAR software, all I can see is the data from the AirSense. Does OSCAR software support the AirCurve? Their list of supported machines includes the AirCurve (Pacewave CS). I cannot see that my machine is the Pacewave. What is that; what does it do differently; And how can I tell? Thank you in advance for any help that you can give. If OSCAR does support my machine, can someone tell me how to import my new data? Again, thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Use of OSCAR software with an AirCurve 10 ASV
Yes the AirCurve ASV works fine. Maybe try creating a new profile ? It should just work
Post Reply Post Reply
OSCAR stores each machine under a separate machine profile. Sometimes it can take a day for it to appear, and as Jaswilliams said, it is sometimes easier just to create a new profile. You can have Bookbooy1 and BookboyASV and that will work best. We have a lot of members using ASV here. Don't hesitate to ask any questions.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Smile 
Thank you. Creating a new profile did the trick. Thank you again!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Aircurve 11 Bipap skcampbell2 4 211 03-09-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: skcampbell2
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 428 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 618 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 333 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM
Question Is there a way of formatting a 64gb SD card to work with the AirCurve 10? niurefine 4 607 01-09-2024, 05:28 PM
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,007 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.