Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

User name and password for ResScan? Please
Smile 
User name and password for ResScan? Please
Where do I get my User name and password for ResScan after I download the program?  I have to log on to the website & I am not a health professional or supplier. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: User name and password for ResScan? Please
Included in the download email are the following instructions:

Quote:New "login" requirement for version 6.0:

Please note that when you run ResScan version 6.0, you will be asked to login using a username & password.    You should use the same username & password as you use to log into your Microsoft Windows user account.  CLICK HERE for instructions on how to find your Windows username.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you.  My Microsoft User Account & Microsoft Account have different passwords.  Sorry I misinterpreted your instructions.  Also, I needed to establish a User password - I am the only person who uses my computer and never established a User password. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
I had to look mine up since I use a PIN number to log in.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Old Post, but no harm in asking.....

I have just re-installed W10 as a local account with a local account password.

If I change from logging in with a windows password to using a PIN instead can I still use my W10 password to access ResScan or will i have to use the PIN or will I be locked out of ResScan?
Post Reply Post Reply
I use a PIN to log in to Windows, and the MS password I created for Skype. It seems that it is your all-MicroSoft-purposes password.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
In Win10 your PIN is set up alongside your password, not instead of it, so you should still be able to use your existing password. That said, I haven't tried it.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have pin to login to my laptop but still need to use my Microsoft password for resscan
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 93 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 373 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 430 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
  OSCAR Password MaskedOne 2 296 01-16-2024, 10:52 PM
Last Post: MaskedOne
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,621 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.