Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Viatom CheckMeO2 (not max)
Viatom CheckMeO2 (not max)
Hello
For the past couple of days, I am trying to figure out if there is a way to see data from Viatom CheckMeO2 (Not Max) in OSCAR. There is no support for the PC app/connection because it's not a pro version of the device.
I imported files from the Android phone directory phone/android/data/com.viatom.vihealth. 
There are 2 Folders: one containing .dat files and another .db files. I presume I would need to convert them into format OSCAR can understand.
Searched Forum left, right, and center but cannot find anything.

Do I need to purchase a different SPO2 reader? Sad

Thanks for any insights Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Viatom CheckMeO2 (not max)
The file with a ".db" requires a SQL script to extract the binary files. The ".dat" files are the newer binary files that you import into OSCAR. You will need to rename the files, removing the ".dat" extension, until a new version of OSCAR is released.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Viatom CheckMeO2 (not max)
Wow!

It's working, just removed .dat extensions and imported to OSCAR....

Thank you very much

Greatly appriciated
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 924 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 2 158 03-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 330 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Viatom/Wellue Check Me O2 [interface cable] Kingsway 6 1,261 11-14-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Muggzy
  ViHealth(2.65.0) App for Viatom/Wellue Oximeters Prevents Binary File Creation Crimson Nape 33 8,529 10-10-2023, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Herqliz
  O2 Insight (From Viatom/ Wellue files? Kingsway 3 554 07-12-2023, 10:38 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Wellue/Viatom Checkme O2 connection problem AndyB 18 2,585 06-04-2023, 07:03 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.