Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

WARNING 0%
WARNING 0%
Not sure why Im the only one with this but I do like it, it would be even better if I could change it depending on how much of a chance I may bite todayToo-funny

Today has been a Okay kind of day 0% chance of getting bitten Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: WARNING 0%
(03-05-2012, 02:05 PM)Gazby Wrote: Not sure why Im the only one with this but I do like it, it would be even better if I could change it depending on how much of a chance I may bite todayToo-funny

Today has been a Okay kind of day 0% chance of getting bitten Coffee

Everyone only sees their own "Warning Level" only. The warning level will move above 0% if you've ever been officially warned by an Apnea Board staff member. So far, no one here has been officially warned... although I've got my eye on you Gazby... Bigwink Too-funny Your avatar looks like our old miniature Schnauzer! (but she never looked quite that mean)...

Having a 0% on your warning level is a very good thing indeed and means you haven't been very naughty on the forums. :grin:

So if you want that level to go up above zero percent, you'll just have to try harder at being naughty on the forums. Grin

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: WARNING 0%
I could be really naughty and run around biting people or chasing the girlsToo-funny but I had a bad night Oh-jeez Anyway I havent found any nice poodles to chase lol anyway thanks for the INFO

ThanksSleep-well CoffeeCoffeeCoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 618 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  [CPAP] Can you get a warning about no SD card? jerrykur 8 627 08-06-2023, 09:11 AM
Last Post: sauerkraut
  WARNING to CPAP Users: PREPARE for the Unexpected - When the power goes out SuperSleeper 231 120,245 07-21-2023, 05:07 AM
Last Post: baffled
Angry WARNING - POSSIBLE RESMED KNOCK-OFF srlevine1 11 4,637 04-30-2022, 01:05 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  [Equipment] Warning: Malware found on Contec RS01 gnluna 14 1,783 01-25-2022, 06:46 AM
Last Post: selfcoacher
  [News] WARNING: AROMATHERAPY srlevine1 1 704 10-27-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Sad [How to] WARNING: RESMED WATER CHAMBER MISTAKE srlevine1 3 3,495 04-13-2021, 04:47 AM
Last Post: srlevine1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.