Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wait for ResMed AirSense 11? Or buy AirSense 10 now?
Wait for ResMed AirSense 11? Or buy AirSense 10 now?
Do I wait on the ResMed AirSense 11 to come out if I’m about to buy a CPAP?  Or just get the 10 now?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Wait for ResMed AirSense 11? Or buy AirSense 10 now?
Also, what’s the soonest you think we start seeing AirSense 11 being available for sale?
Post Reply Post Reply
Given the extent of the Philips recall and the anticipated wait time for replacements, demand for devices might far exceed supply. This could result in difficulty getting one and higher prices.
Post Reply Post Reply
IMHO, Get the A10 AutoSet now.
August/September before you see the A11 series.
Post Reply Post Reply
By all means, get an AS10 variant that meets your needs, and do it right away.  There's a severe run on anything-not-Phillips, and you may already be near the tail end of that in terms of immediately available supply.  The AS10 series are excellent, just like a five year old Corolla.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for everyone on this forum. I was able to purchase a new AirSense 10 today. I have it in my possession. Previously, I was using the Philips DreamStation.
Post Reply Post Reply
Great! Remember to update your profile.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm having issues finding a machine. If mentioning suppliers by name is still verboten, is your source on the suppliers list (http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List) ; and if so which 'number'?

thanks-- JT
Post Reply Post Reply
Supplier #2 has ResMed in stock - anyway their website says they do.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Gracias, Stacey. 

The 1st couple browser-results sites I checked didn't have the AS10 in stock so I came running to the forum before bothering navigating to any of the other sites returned by my search.

I assume you and dk2011 are not the same person, so I'm pushing a little harder on this thread in hopes of learning if the dk2011 purchase was from a vendor on the list; whether there was comparison shopping beforehand; and whether satisfied in dealing with the vendor. And then come burp my baby and wash my car.  ;-) 

Thanks-- JT
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 26 488 1 hour ago
Last Post: Pawpri
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,836 Today, 11:41 AM
Last Post: her.suit
  Airsense 10 - AHI account for leak rate? FriedRice 9 243 Yesterday, 06:16 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,445 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 123 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 6 1,411 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 843 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.