Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Waking up 2 to 3 times a night
Waking up 2 to 3 times a night
Hi, new to the forum, got suggested to go here from reddit. Sorry if I am breaking any rules tell me if I am.

I have a resmed 10 and I have basically 0-1 episode per night on average now I'm been using the cpap for a year. I am also finally able to go to sleep same time every night and fall asleep reasonably quickly. But between 2-4 hours I wake up for seemingly no reason and it happens two to three times with that time interval. When I wake up I notice if I exhale the pressure is so much that it slightly pushes the mask of the seal and I'm wondering if that's what's waking me up.I don't want the mask tighter than it already is. I never have leaks so. My air scores are always basically perfect but I wake up and get out of bed 2 to three times each night and it leaves me feeling frustrated and drained
Heres my OSCAR; 
not allowed to post images or links yet, but they are on my reddit post
reddit.com/r/CPAP/comments/12v3215/could_pressure_wake_me_up/

EDIT: Someone commented and told me this based on the readings; On the left side of the screen there is a summary of Flow Limit and your numbers are a little high. EPR can treat flow limits but you are already maxed out.

Additionally, the graph for flow limit has a lot of black lines that spike up. Some flow limit is fine, but too much will cause pressure jumps and poor sleep. There are increases in
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Waking up 10+ times a night Valtor 9 137 10 minutes ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
Sad [Treatment] 10 Months In and Still Waking Up After 4 to 5 Hours Burnsy 3 292 03-14-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Burnsy
  [CPAP] Persistant night waking - Oscar results help please philjones 0 160 03-07-2024, 05:39 PM
Last Post: philjones
Sad [Symptoms] Traumatic life event. Now I'm waking up every night suffocating. BostonEngineer 9 402 03-03-2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Waking up often Omenislost 3 262 03-01-2024, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Anxiety dreams all night and waking up anxious Clementine39 1 193 02-23-2024, 02:10 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
Gross [Treatment] Waking up frequently and not feeling rested snoor 3 309 02-21-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: snoor

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.