Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wanted to say Hi and Thanks
Wanted to say Hi and Thanks
Hello All,

I wanted to say thank you to everyone here and that I found this forum. I have been on therapy for a little over a month and found the whole process felt alot like a scam. My therapist was very pushy and not forthcoming with answers about Obstructive Apnea (my AHI was 46) which was how I ended up here. After reading many many posts and helpful information I have gotten my AHI down <5 and I feel I can move forward handling my condition. The first week was absolute hell for me and I had never felt so tired but it has gotten better and I think I am starting to feel better. I just purchased a ResEd Autosense 10 for Secondwindcpap and they were awesome and $1000 cheaper than any Australian supplier!!

Thank God for this forum I will now go back to lurking.

Brad
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Wanted to say Hi and Thanks
Welcome!  I am happy that we were able to help some support and education.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi FatsWaler,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
It's good to hear that you are getting used to CPAP therapy, and that you came here for guidance.
Good luck on your journey, hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Brad, no need to lurk. You are welcome here, and we'd like to help you directly if you're open to it.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Admin Note] Wanted: ResMed AirCurve 11 Clinical Guides (Clinician Manuals) SuperSleeper 1 317 03-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Treatment] Excessive Sleepiness Despite "Good" Data. Advice Wanted iamverysleepy 2 699 10-19-2023, 05:59 PM
Last Post: iamverysleepy
  *Info wanted* wrist oxygen monitor spetzal 4 836 01-21-2023, 02:21 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Opinions wanted - Stop or Continue PAP after wake up B1Sailor 14 1,336 10-09-2022, 08:22 PM
Last Post: B1Sailor
  Wanted: Breas Z2 Clinician Manual msenkpiel 1 1,288 02-25-2022, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Wanted: HDM Z2 CPAP Clinician Manual breathfree 2 1,851 07-24-2021, 05:41 PM
Last Post: breathfree
  [Treatment] Hey everyone! Wanted to get some opinions on my OSCAR data, if possible. UARS/OSA x3n1p 6 1,042 12-29-2020, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.