Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Weinmann prisma TS software [newer version 5.5.0.36 now available - see post 29]
RE: Weinmann prisma TS software
I see my sdcard but in the Prisma I have got this error: " The therapy data is invalid. Import has failed. Please try again. "
Post Reply Post Reply
??? Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry for no replies. Your machine is in the minority around here. Have you attempted to contact Weinmann directly?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I dont have email to them..... ;(
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-10-2020, 04:50 PM)Timmy0077654 Wrote: I dont have email to them..... ;(

https://en.hul.de/worldwide/

Contact
Löwenstein Medical GmbH & Co. KG
Arzbacher Straße 80
D-56130 Bad Ems
Rheinland-Pfalz
T: +49 (0) 2603 9600-0
F: +49 (0) 2603 9600-50
M: export@hul.de
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi. Is there any solution for read Löwenstein Prisma Smart data ? I tried PrismaTS 4.1, but it can't read xml+wmedf files.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-22-2021, 03:21 PM)alexmi Wrote: Hi. Is there any solution for read Löwenstein Prisma Smart data ? I tried PrismaTS 4.1, but it can't read xml+wmedf files.

Stand by... link to newer PrismaTS_5.5.0.36 coming soon (either later this evening or tomorrow, hopefully).  It's a huge file (635 MB roughly).

Come back later and check this thread for updates:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

When the new version link is available, that post will be edited with a link to the new software (PrismaTS_5.5.0.36).

I have no clue what machines that version will support, however.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
The release notes for the new version have been posted here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid290447

Check that to see if your machine is supported.

Download link coming soon...
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
The newer version is now available for download.  (PrismaTS 5.5.0.36)

Please go to this thread and make sure you refresh the page to get the newly-edited download links:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

[note - you will need to be logged into your Apnea Board forum account to access the above link.  Click here if you need to register for a free forum account]

Coffee
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-22-2021, 09:01 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Stand by... link to newer PrismaTS_5.5.0.36 coming soon (either later this evening or tomorrow, hopefully).  It's a huge file (635 MB roughly).

I confirm that PrismaTS_5.5.0.36 can read and display xml+wmedf files from Löwenstein Prisma Smart.
Thank you !
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nerwbie -- what CPAP/software combo? cprstn54 1 43 Yesterday, 03:12 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Löwenstein-Prisma sd card increase days k.mooijman 2 119 04-20-2024, 01:59 AM
Last Post: k.mooijman
  Version 1.5.2 Problems flipmike 10 419 04-02-2024, 06:48 PM
Last Post: flipmike
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 917 03-28-2024, 08:04 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 277 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 10 1,020 03-25-2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Pierelly
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 189 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.