Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What can I do to stay on my front (positional apnea due to large tongue)?
What can I do to stay on my front (positional apnea due to large tongue)?
Whenever I sleep on my back or partially on my back, I have terrible sleep and wake up after 3-5 hours every single night. Because of this, I've transitioned to sleeping on my front. I cradle a long pillow with my left hand to tilt my body away from the bed in order to relieve strain from my neck. 

What can I do to prevent myself from rolling onto my back while asleep? I'm planning on trying to wear a backpack stuffed with a pillow tonight.

Here's the data attached. 

Mask: F&P Vitera

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: What can I do to stay on my front (positional apnea due to large tongue)?
See the "Side sleep enforcer for positional apnea" and the "Fixed Sleeping Position the entire night?" posts.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Headgear for very large heads NogginOff 1 29 1 hour ago
Last Post: Phaleronic
  [CPAP] First Post - Can't stay asleep with CPAP DKane 9 163 Yesterday, 12:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Collars for positional sleep apnea Jimasripper 17 355 03-25-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 616 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Large leak panic sleepingbetterinFl 3 155 03-19-2024, 07:48 AM
Last Post: sleepingbetterinFl
Thumbsdown Tongue Holder / Retainer with CPAP does not meet expectations. G. Szabo 3 95 03-18-2024, 06:47 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [Symptoms] Could These OSA Clusters Be Positional? Kaluni 0 86 03-18-2024, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Kaluni

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.