Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What info can you get if using Rescan or Oscar
What info can you get if using Rescan or Oscar
When you look at your sleep data using ResMed my air, Oscar or Rescan is any of the following information there, the date of your CPAP purchase or where you purchased your CPAP machine.

I purchased my CPAP on line, don’t remember from which company, local CPAP stores will not look at my machine settings unless I get a release from where I purchased the machine.

Currently have 27 events per hour, leakage 40L/ min and AHI of 16.8 using 12.3 pressure. I just want someone to explain how I could bring these numbers down.  Most local stores want me to pay $299 for that info and require a release from my past CPAP provider.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: What info can you get if using Rescan or Oscar
(06-02-2023, 12:09 PM)3k9BAO Wrote: When you look at your sleep data using ResMed my air, Oscar or Rescan is any of the following information there, the date of your CPAP purchase or where you purchased your CPAP machine.

myAir will have a record of the first date you used your machine. If you bought it through insurance they should have a record of when and where.

The best way for you to get help is by showing us your OSCAR charts. It won't cost you anything and it's likely to be far better advice than you will get from a random professional.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for your quick reply.  I have tried to download Oscar but haven’t been successful putting it into a folder.  I will take some time to look through the site and also see if there is detailed instructions or links to videos on how to use Oscar.  

I really appreciate the information you shared.
Post Reply Post Reply
Use this link to download OSCAR

Also, the Oscar Guide is very informative.

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DreamStation Go Recall [consolidated replacement & compensation info & questions] PHXSleeper 134 20,482 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: PHXSleeper
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 14 393 04-13-2024, 12:00 PM
Last Post: chronic
  Resvent iBreeze APAP and BiPAP info TechieHippie 2 322 02-04-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Do Doctors Even Have Access to Flow Limits Info? paulag1955 16 733 01-17-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: dataq1
Question Please Review My Data (Oximeter Info Included) — Still Tired Despite "Good" Treatment avhenry 16 2,077 12-04-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Resvent iBreeze 20A - any info? BadGoodDeb 7 1,684 06-27-2023, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  What info about you in on the SD card? Rockandroll 1 451 06-05-2023, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.