Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Where Oscar put the data file?
Where Oscar put the data file?
Hi,  I need help with Oscar.
I have been using Oscar from a while.  I had all the data since several years ago when I used Sleepehead accessible on my Oscar, I don't use SleepyHead.

I change to a new laptop several months ago, I have Windows 11,  I installed Microsoft Office 2021 in the computer because I didn't want to to have nothing to do with 365 but I haven't realize that Windows had activated OneDrive anyways until I received a message about a full storage allert.

I don't understand how it is possible the data file for Oscar which I surelly transfered from the old computer was not in my computer but in OneDrive.  I found the file where Onedrive puts Oscar Data but I don't know how to tell Oscar not to try to go to OneDrive for the data and I don't know where to put the files I found in OneDrive for Oscar to read it and to be able to keep all my old data.

I unistalled Oscar and reinstalled it several times and I have all the time a empty Oscar no data nothing.  When I open Oscar I go to Help, Oscar Information, Show Data Folder I see a path leading to OneDrive.  I need help please, can somebody tell me:

1)Where in my computer should  I put the files and data I found in OneDrive?
2)How can I tell to Oscar where to go find the data in my computer, how do I change that path pointing to OneDrive?

If I go into and I do Oscar, Cpap importer, choose a folder, specify; whichever folder  I choose from the place where I put the information I found in OneDrive (I found these 3 folders: layoutSettings, Logs and Profiles)  I get all the time the message 'no supported data was found'.

For now I will  create a new Profine (same name as I had in the past) and start downloading the data card until I can find my old information, other way I will also loose the new information.  Then if I can retrieve the old data the new nightmare will be how to put the new data with the old data together.  I hope somebody will be able to help me, I manage to work with the mess in the computers if I get the guidance to do it, I don't trill with computers.  Thanks a lot.

P.S, I have a Resmed S9

Rosie
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last Month's Worth of Data Not Importing to OSCAR jstro84 0 17 4 hours ago
Last Post: jstro84
  OSCAR Vs device data Siva 3 131 Yesterday, 07:19 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR shows missing data for multi week interval Dawnstar 6 89 04-24-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: gardencat
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 154 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  ResM AirCurve 11 VAuto - Where to send zip file Empty13220 1 105 04-09-2024, 09:07 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 980 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 7 325 03-30-2024, 12:44 AM
Last Post: alid

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.