Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Where do Apneas show in the chart?
Where do Apneas show in the chart?
My Smartlink chart shows from one to three apneas each night but OSCAR does not show anything.
Should my apneas appear anywhere?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Where do Apneas show in the chart?
G'day Boroma. Welcome to Apnea Board.

The apneas should show up in the event flags on your daily page. But check they are also turned on in Preferences.

Preferences: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...references (See events and waveforms)

Daily page: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...Daily_Page (Ensure they are turned on in the event selector)

If they still don't show up, please post a copy of your daily page. There is also a possibility of an incompatibility between your machine and Oscar. I know that the majority of programming effort has gone into the more common Resmed and Philips machines.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes they are there when I know where to look.
They are called "Obstructive (1)"
Thanks for your help.
Post Reply Post Reply
You can also see them in text in the left hand pane if you click on the 'Events' tab there.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Ability exist to flag a chart? Plmnb 3 156 03-31-2024, 04:33 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Chart Organization in Oscar 1.5 theMezz 5 640 09-05-2023, 09:02 AM
Last Post: theMezz
  Show RERA in Events Chart GeorgePa 3 824 06-09-2023, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar will not show Overview after SD card Replacement [Solved, see post #4] DaKitty 4 783 05-04-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  OSCAR chart resolution is wonky S.L. Ping Beauty 14 1,584 04-25-2023, 02:00 PM
Last Post: fishsmithmn
Question STARTING OVER: CHART ISSUE/QUESTION Plmnb 4 568 03-24-2023, 06:50 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
Question (Feature Request) Moving average for OSCAR Minute Vent chart? YouTakeMyBreathAway 1 669 10-13-2022, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.