Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Which software for LOWENSTEIN Prisma Smart ?
Which software for LOWENSTEIN Prisma Smart ?
Hi from France !

I am new on this forum.
Since a few days I am obliged to use a LOWENSTEIN Prisma Smart with a facial mask and I would like to know which software will be able to display the datas of the SD card of my machine.

I have tried OSCAR 1.2.0 on my windows 10 64 bits computer but I am not able to import the datas of the SD card.
So I had a look to the debug.txt logfile and I found " Couldn't find machine info ...".
And that is obvious because I didn't told to OSCAR which machine and model I use.
How can I put those informations in my profile ? 

Thanks for your help,

Pascal
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Which software for LOWENSTEIN Prisma Smart ?
You probably need the WEINMANNsupport or PrismaTS software.  Both available for free-- info in this thread:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

Additionally, there is some online software called Prisma Journal, you can read about that in the same thread, (post #3 in that thread).

Coffee

PS-- keep in mind that not a lot of people use this software, so there's going to be limited info as far as support for any problems you have with it.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi SuperSleeper,

Thanks a lot for your fast answer  Grin .
I just tried PrismaTS and it is exactly what I wanted.

Here is a picture that I tried to insert :
Oops  I can't put a picture link because I have less than 4 posts.

Best regards from France

Pascal
Post Reply Post Reply
You should be able to attach a screenshot to your post even without 4 posts
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-03-2020, 02:44 AM)jaswilliams Wrote: You should be able to attach a screenshot to your post even without 4 posts

Hi JasWilliams,

I try again ...

I got that error message : "Please correct the following errors before continuing:
  • I'm sorry, brand new members are not allowed to post images until they have 4 posts."

(12-03-2020, 02:44 AM)jaswilliams Wrote: You should be able to attach a screenshot to your post even without 4 posts

Even if I make a copy paste of the error message gives that error message.
But this is my 4th post ...
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-02-2020, 01:49 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: You probably need the WEINMANNsupport or PrismaTS software. 

So here is a picture of what I got :

doesn't work because my 4th post has been added to the 3rd one ...

Always the same message though I have 4 posts : 'Im sorry, brand new members are not allowed to post images until they have 4 posts.

What is wrong ? my post count is 4.

Should I try to contact a moderator ?
Post Reply Post Reply

OK I didn't choose the correct method ...
So when you follow the recommanded actions, it works fine.

The picture is exactly what I wanted to show to my cardiologist because at 3 AM my blood oxygen fell to 70% for a quater of hour.

[incorrect attachment removed- see next post]
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry I made a mistake, I didn't took the good date of my problem, so here is the picture, my problem came at exactly 3 AM.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Just to clarify, there's a difference between posting a image link and posting an attachment.

Brand new Members are able to upload an attachment right away, even if they have a zero post-count.

However, (for spam prevention purposes), brand new members with less than 4 posts are prevented from posting clickable links or image links until they transition into the regular "Members" group (they must have 4 or more posts and have to wait a few hours for the software to automatically transition them into the new group). Once the "badge" below your username changes from "New Member" to "Member", then you're good to go for links.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar support for Lowenstein Prisma20A pls2000 1 74 03-22-2024, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question OSCAR Lowenstein Prisma 20a MikeTheWiseGuy 9 3,063 02-27-2024, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Macka
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 434 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR inconsistency between Lowenstein Obstruction Levels / Flow Limitations? WisNaeMe 8 858 02-18-2024, 09:26 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 622 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Oscar - past compliance is incorrect (and different to Prisma) dannahaz 8 582 02-15-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: dannahaz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.