Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wow!! Evora Nasal Pillow! Amazing!
RE: Wow!! Evora Nasal Pillow! Amazing!
(04-23-2021, 04:43 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: BTW that image was Mom's Golden Retriever Sinbad. He made it to 15 and got seriously sick and had to be put to sleep early last year.

Sorry for the loss.  
15 years is a good run, and it's great that you got to enjoy his company for so long.  
They do work their way into our hearts, don't they?
Post Reply Post Reply
You're right about theN30 headgear. Can't get it right. Leaks like a sieve. I'm gonna post a question.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes Archer they do at that. Due to disability, I had to stay at Mom's house for about 5 years and Sinbad adopted me. Well long story... Another time and place.

Sorry for the hijacked section.

OK back from dog commercial. How's your Evora doing?
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-23-2021, 04:43 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: BTW that image was Mom's Golden Retriever Sinbad. He made it to 15 and got seriously sick and had to be put to sleep early last year.

Bless you.
We were rescued by Sir Charlot (Little Charlie in Quebecois) from Montreal. We were his second rescue...

He lived to 16-1/2 or more. We never did get his birth records or medical history from the Golden Retriever Rescue group in Montreal.  We had to put him down too. I've done that a number of times.  It's always so hard.

Winston 10-1/2 RIP
Bentley  12-1/2 RIP
Quin 14 RIP
Sir Charlot 16-1/2 or more...RIP

Morgan  9-1/2  Bless her. She's still with us.

All Golden Retrievers.  Morgan snores. Where can I get a FMM?  (Full Muzzle Mask?)
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
@ DaveL - I think the FMM is a doggone good idea. Se what I did there?
Post Reply Post Reply
So...I can't quite tell if the OP has actually used this fabulous, miraculous, transformative mask for even one night. Certainly not for two.

Let's hear more after a month! Of course, it's good to hear about impressions along the way!

Sorry to not mention dogs...and I understand the misery of losing a beloved pet.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-24-2021, 04:25 PM)clownbell Wrote: @ DaveL - I think the FMM is a doggone good idea. Se what I did there?

Great idea!
We have a Golden Retriever.  She loved going for rides in our convertible.  We got her Doggles.  Goggles for dogs.  She would wear them in the car.  But instantly take them off when she got out of the car. One swipe of the paw!

Why do I wear my mask all night?  Because some sleep doc put the fear of .... into me saying I would die if I didn't use my cpap machine.

FMM wouldn't stay on for long.  Wink
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Just picked up my new mask today -- F&P Evora Nasal Mask.

I loved the Vitera full-face mask but the headgear was actually denting into the back of my head -- and YES, I know -- I had the straps too tight but when I loosened them, I had too many air leaks and my daily report was awful.

I am a mouth breather and whatever mask I've used, I TAPE my mouth anyway so with this nasal mask, I hope it will work just as well.  It's very light weight -- headgear hardly weighs anything and the one strap over the BACK of my head is narrow and fits about mid-way.

GOOD LUCK with yours and hope you like it -- hope I do too.

Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
I found the N30 very comfortable and quiet but the frame was pretty weak, and I tended to get more leaks with it than I would have liked due to it dislodging when I moved my head too much to the side.

Am currently using the Evora and love it. Very quiet and comfortable. And easy to put on in the middle of the night in the dark should you need to. The cushions last a long time, I get between 8 and 10 weeks before they start stiffening up and need replacing.

Oh, and I am a mouth taper too.

Great thread .... from a long time dog lover. It's so hard to say goodbye but they provide us with so much love and companionship.

German Shepherds
Sheba 10 years
Dione 9 years
Randolph 10 years

Goldens
Wally - 14 years (96 lbs, big guy)
Rachel - 12 years

Lab
Shadow - 13 years.
"the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"
Post Reply Post Reply
Good to know.

The girl today said if the headgear on this new mask stretched out, just wash it in hot soapy water, rinse and let dry.  It will go back into place (or shrink, I guess).

Love all the dogs names!

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evora FFM Phantom Leaks psinderbrand 6 278 03-26-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: psinderbrand
  Bed Pillow Question SheShells23 5 155 03-25-2024, 08:34 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  Nasal irrigation sleepingbetterinFl 8 314 03-11-2024, 10:50 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Stumbled into amazing fix for my high ahi Lanners 2 211 03-09-2024, 11:15 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  [News] Fisher and Paykel Evora Full SarcasticDave94 155 16,579 03-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
Cool Comparisons to F&P Evora Mask SheShells23 9 356 03-05-2024, 03:19 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Unable to exhale against nasal pillow pressure? jle323 10 4,855 03-04-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Guerc13

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.