Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wrong Date
Wrong Date
For some reason in Oscar, I have a single session Dec 31, 1969 saved in my profile. The overview only goes back to 1995, but I started my ASV therapy in 2017. I'm wondering if there's a way to delete that one day from the profile itself?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Wrong Date
In Daily View try changing the calendar in OSCAR back to that date in 1969, then purge the data for that day. Data > Advanced > Purge Current Selected Day
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Awesome. That got rid of the day, I still have this small graphical issue, it's not a big deal, but the blocks on the right represent 2.5 years. Idk why my overview is showing such a huge range, or allowing it. I know I can limit the range at the bottom left. This is just an odd quirk / bug that just started happening over the last few weeks. I'm super tech savvy, I just can't for the life of me figure out why this has started doing this. It's showing in my overview that im 3.8% compliant (for current view, which is everything). When I want to look at compliance at the end of each week for the duration of my entire treatment (dumb I know, but still...been doing it since day 1) Just recently extended my range to 1995, sometimes 1991. Any thoughts on that?  

I'd like when I select my range to Everything , it only shows recorded cpap data, being September 17 2017 - current.

Like I said, this is really not a priority or big deal, just an odd range issue that seemed to have come up out of nowhere.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
I can only guess at a couple of things.  Check your machine directory in ~/Douments/OSCAR_Data/Profiles/<yourname>/Resmed-#####
See if any of the date stamps for those files look out of place.  Maybe something got currupt?

You will also see some xml preference files in those directories also.  Maybe one of them is not updating correctly.  

If your on a Mac you also check your ~/Library for some others: (Note: I have several versions of OSCAR installed)
Code:
jeff@Jeff-MBA ~ % find ~/Library -name "*oscar*" -print
/Users/jeff/Library/Saved Application State/org.oscar-team.OSCAR-beta2.savedState
/Users/jeff/Library/Saved Application State/org.oscar-team.OSCAR.savedState
/Users/jeff/Library/Saved Application State/org.oscar-team.OSCAR-beta21.savedState
/Users/jeff/Library/Preferences/org.oscar-team.OSCAR-beta2.plist
/Users/jeff/Library/Preferences/org.oscar-team.OSCAR.plist
/Users/jeff/Library/Preferences/org.oscar-team.OSCAR-master.plist
/Users/jeff/Library/Preferences/org.oscar-team.OSCAR-beta21.plist
/Users/jeff/Library/Preferences/org.oscar-team.OSCAR-test.plist
jeff@Jeff-MBA ~ %

If your using Windows you will have to improvise the search. Hopefully one of our more versed Win users will join in here.
Short of creatig a new profile and re-importing all your data, I would say to wait for the next release of OSCAR which should be out soon.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I will check in the a.m., I’m on mac. Fwiw I believe I got Oscar right when the changeover happened from SH, so if there have been any updates, I’m behind.
Post Reply Post Reply
This is a known problem in OSCAR 1.0.1.  It is caused by the CPAP machine creating an unusual series of data records that OSCAR wasn't expecting.

This is fixed for the next release of OSCAR.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 201 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  incorrect first use date kguarino1 6 251 03-07-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 333 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM
  Oscar Shows Incorrect Date for Imported from Wellue O2 Ring DanaH 8 506 02-01-2024, 04:16 PM
  Wrong Equipment Displayed During Oscar startup Aknakon 4 494 01-18-2024, 07:32 PM
  CPAP Usage Record with a Wrong Value? hisaotsu 3 452 10-10-2023, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  ResMed AirCurve10 ASV Has Wrong Date jimchi 4 745 06-27-2023, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.