Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Zoomed in FLOW RATE Anomalies, meaning?
Zoomed in FLOW RATE Anomalies, meaning?
This is a continuation of the thread at:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-leak-rate

In the previous thread mentioned, significant remedy was made for a High Leak rate and a Flow Limitation.

However, in the process of investigating the previous issues, I became aware of a possible problem(s) when I viewed the Flow Rate Oscar plot while zoomed in. I am new to OSCAR and datalogging CPAPs, this is Day 11 for me-so I really need to know if the suspected anomalies are issues or just 'normal' breathing that doesn't indicate a problem or precursors to problems that might surface in the future.

The attached PDF contains the complete OSCAR data summary and some zoomed in Flow Rate data, with notes. Are these results normal, or are they indicative of issues that need to be addressed even though they don't produce Event Flags?

AB

Attached Files
.pdf    typical'?.pdf (Size: 148.59 KB / Downloads: 23)
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Zoomed in FLOW RATE Anomalies, meaning?
It is often counterproductive to launch a second thread dealing with an original topic, even if the original thread 'spreads' a bit...which is typical of most threads on most subjects on most fora.  We have busy helpers here who tend to balk at being forced to diffuse their thinking and energy over too many threads.  Just a word to the wise.  Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
I thought a new thread was appropriate, especially since users search postings by the title.

Please delete this thread, I will post another without reference to the previous thread or upload the file to the previous thread.

I'm so sorry to make more work for anyone!

AB
Post Reply Post Reply
If you are asking a question or need help/advice about your therapy, then it is desirable to keep to one thread.

When you start several threads, then it makes it harder for the folks that are helping you as they then have to go searching for previous threads to see prior graphs and what may have been already suggested and tried.

Of course, if you have an entirely different subject that doesn't relate to your particular therapy data, then start a new thread.

Please read the "Sticky Thread" in the main forum titled "Keep your Stuff Together."
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I will read the sticky thread post, TY,
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Awoken by air flow? ReclaimingMySleep 7 226 1 hour ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Flow rate kink at end of exhalation ahuman 0 22 2 hours ago
Last Post: ahuman
  Airsense 10 - AHI account for leak rate? FriedRice 9 238 Yesterday, 06:16 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  [CPAP] Adjusting for flow limitations jane2911 10 305 03-25-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: jane2911
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 6 1,410 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  [Equipment] HELP - BIPAP-ST Restricting Inhalation/Exhalation Air Flow / Tidal Volume PAPPER101 3 110 03-24-2024, 09:29 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Taking Xyrem: what are these respiratory rate spikes DebJ 3 116 03-24-2024, 01:56 PM
Last Post: DebJ

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.