Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

air leakshi, I write from Italy. I use a resmed airsense 10 cpap at pressure 13 and a
air leakshi, I write from Italy. I use a resmed airsense 10 cpap at pressure 13 and a
ciao, scrivo dall'Italia. Uso un resmed airsense 10 cpap a pressione 13 e una maschera nasale airfit n 20. il display del cpap mi mostra 26 litri di perdite d'aria, è normale o è troppo?? grazie

Translated:
hi, I write from Italy.  I use a resmed airsense 10 cpap at pressure 13 and an airfit nasal mask n 20. the cpap display shows me 26 liters of air leakage, is this normal or is it too much??  thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: air leakshi, I write from Italy. I use a resmed airsense 10 cpap at pressure 13 and a
The maximum leakage that a Resmed can have, before it effects your therapy and event recording, is 24L. Resmed CPAPs report this value after removing the mask's designed leakage value. Ideally, you should strive to have a 0 (zero) leak value.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: air leakshi, I write from Italy. I use a resmed airsense 10 cpap at pressure 13 and a
hello and thank you, I tried to replace the nasal mask, but nothing, every day in the cpap display I always see 26 liters of air! yet I don't think there are any leaks, also because the smiley or smaile is always green on the resmed display!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, try it with a strap that usually fixes most of the leaks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 52 1,365 Yesterday, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Pawpri
  should I raise my CPAP pressure if 3AM spo2 is loow RichardW 13 303 04-16-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RichardW
  Resmed Airsense 10 time to return to low pressure setting jfchap 3 126 04-13-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [CPAP] New CPAP User - Help Understanding CPAP data and Pressure Spikes Sleepin 3 152 04-12-2024, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Expat31
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 74 26,930 04-11-2024, 09:33 PM
Last Post: her.suit
  Extremely high CA readings on the ResMed Airsense 11 Soleil211 1 129 04-08-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 68,142 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.