Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

bipap
bipap
I am going for a sleep over tomorrow night. They are going to test me with a Bi-Pap, instead of my Cpap. Does the BiPap have a place for me to insert my SD card and if so where is located. Want to slide it in as discreetly as possible. Appreciate any info you can give me , Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: bipap
Their machine is a special machine that can use most modes and mimic a CPAP, BiLevel wo back, BiLevel with backup, plus more.
I'd ask if they can use an easybreathe transition, something other than a square wave.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: bipap
It will be hard to do anything "discreetly" as they will have camera's recording everything once the technician steps in there to hook up probes,

You could straight out ask them in advance if you may provide an SD card to record the session or if they could provide a copy, if they do not  have a SD card slot, they do keep a record of the session. I expect they would keep a digital copy of the session.

We have been blessed finding a very good Sleep Center. They are very transparent, openly respond to our request.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which biPAP? HalfAsleep 9 413 03-14-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Help with bipap Al N 7 812 09-14-2023, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Al N
  Fixed pressure BIPAP vrs Auto BIPAP (UARS) tugboatxd 0 720 03-29-2023, 04:13 PM
Last Post: tugboatxd
  Dreamstation BiPAP AutoSV VS BiPAP S/T? racprops 1 550 08-07-2022, 11:25 PM
Last Post: LindanHotAir
  Can a BiPAP user use a CPAP if BiPAP not aviable? jdelcore71 6 1,269 06-17-2022, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  Do I need BiPAP subin 6 1,031 12-08-2020, 09:22 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Which one of these is best for bipap? BunnyMummy 10 1,831 03-26-2020, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.