Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help Understanding Sleep Study
Help Understanding Sleep Study
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. I am 25 y.o. and I have been having sleep problems for the past few years. My main problems are the following: I don't feel fully refreshed after a good night's sleep; my mood and energy levels are affected, and I have somewhat elevated BP (120-145). I suspected I have sleep apnea because my dad has it severely (he is overweight though). I am fit, and my BMI is 22. I did a home sleep study for 3 nights, and the results were negative for sleep apnea. The doctor was not very helpful in answering some of my questions, and this is why I am posting the results here for help.

First of all, I noticed that my REM sleep time percentage is very low, and that I have a lot of random mini awakening during the night (that I am not aware of). I also have a galaxy watch that monitors my sleep, and it always gives me a very low sleep score compared to the average (I think it is mainly due to the awakenings that disrupt my sleep cycles). 

I have attached my sleep study report (3 nights) to this thread, and I would really appreciate it if someone can take a look.

Thank you kindly for your help!

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help Understanding Sleep Study
I have also attached 3 additional summary reports.

Thank you.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apnea has gotten worse recently, I have no sleep study, can I just buy a cpcp? replayablecontent 12 230 Yesterday, 12:38 PM
Last Post: replayablecontent
  [CPAP] Titration Study liebano 2 76 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 531 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  CPAP newbie / OSCAR / study feedback Brad124 4 189 03-23-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Brad124
  New sleep study after 17 years? Jim1952 2 118 03-21-2024, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Jim1952
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 144 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Split night sleep study Bwanajohn51 0 63 03-20-2024, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.