Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

can you please review my data ?
can you please review my data ?
I am using airsmed 10 since the last 12 months
I was diagnosed AHI    17
I use nasal pillow and tape on my mouth
based to this data AHI is low
but still don't feel very rested
some days I wake up tired and with  headache
Can you please check my chart and see if I am doing something wrong ?

Thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: can you please review my data ?
looking now at some charts in this forum
why my flow rate has big empty spaces
I keep my mask on all night

this is the data of my apnea test of January 2022

Apnea/Hypopnea Index (AHI) = 17.2/hr.
Minimum O2 saturation was 90%;
Respiratory Disturbance Index (RDI) = 22.4/hr.
Post Reply Post Reply
Those are some of the lowest pressures I've ever seen. I didn't even know someone could go down to that. That's one way to get the low leak rate! Smile The AHI numbers look excellent, but not a big amount of sleep per night.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-13-2023, 11:09 PM)cmpman1974 Wrote: Those are some of the lowest pressures I've ever seen. I didn't even know someone could go down to that.

Maybe I am doing something wrong because believe I don't feel rested

I always slept 6/7 hours per night even before sleep apnea
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-13-2023, 11:12 PM)kappak Wrote: Maybe I am doing something wrong because believe I don't feel rested

I always slept 6/7 hours per night even before sleep apnea

I'm right there with you.  My AHI numbers have consistency been between 0.1 - 0.5 this week and I'm yawning a hundred times a day.  Most nights I get 8+ hrs of sleep, but again zero change in how I feel. Makes no sense.  in my case, I suspect it may be low O2 stats at night still.  Have you verified continuous O2 during sleep for a baseline? I'm sure others will have better insight on possible reasons.
Post Reply Post Reply
Are you saying that you aren’t taking off your mask at night at all? It sure looks like you take it off several times. You might need to turn off the auto-off feature. Your machine might be turning off for long stretches of the night by itself because it incorrectly thinks you took it off.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-14-2023, 07:27 AM)fishfinderG Wrote: Are you saying that you aren’t taking off your mask at night at all? It sure looks like you take it off several times. You might need to turn off the auto-off feature. Your machine might be turning off for long stretches of the night by itself because it incorrectly thinks you took it off.

Correct
I don't take it off

How do you turn off that feature in the airsense 10

Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
You are using a pressure of only 4.6 to 20 with EPR 3, and your pressure rarely moves higher than 6.0 cm. As a result of the EPR your expiratory pressure never rises above 4.0. I'm going to suggest some setting changes that should improve your therapy and prevent the machine from shutting down, however you will have to manually turn your machine on and off.
Mode: Autoset soft
Minimum pressure: 6.0
Maximum pressure 8.0
Ramp: Off is preferred, or use Auto
Ramp Pressure: As needed, minimum is 4
EPR On
EPR Type: Full-time
EPR Setting: 2
Essentials: Plus
SmartStart: Off or disabled

SmartStart is a feature that detects patient breathing and automatically starts and stops the machine. It should not be used with nasal pillows at pressure less than 7.0 which is why it is malfunctioning for you. The Essentials settings are either on or Plus. We use plus to give you extra setting options in the patient menu including Smartstart. This recommendation to raise minimum pressure to 6.0 allows you to use EPR of 2 and the exhale pressure will still be 4.0, which is the minimum pressure of the machine. By ensuring that the minimum pressure is at least 4 with EPR, the machine will be able to properly respond to any events and EPR will remain constant. These settings will stabilize your pressure and will prevent the machine from turning off automatically.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I set up smartstart and ramp time as Off

and now I found how to change the other settings
excited to test them tonight :-)

thank you !
Post Reply Post Reply
All settings are accessible by using this procedure: https://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-airsen...setup-info

I want to encourage you to get the clinical manual for your machine by requesting it through the forum. You can obtain a copy of the setup manual by following these instructions: Please send an email to: apneaboard@gmail.com and put "Setup Manual" (without the quotes) in the subject line. Then, let us know in the body of your email include: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 165 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Please help with treatment review DaveL 862 53,022 03-04-2024, 05:06 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Sleep Study Review - Missed PLMS? pezhead99 4 332 01-22-2024, 08:27 PM
Last Post: WhyMe
  New"ish" CPAP user. OSCAR review tippmann87 12 716 01-19-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Airsense 11 Autoset Oscar Data - How to Review goblue2024 1 422 01-09-2024, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Sleep study review / O2 ring - Oxygen Desaturation SingleH 5 527 01-07-2024, 05:18 PM
Last Post: SingleH
Question Please Review My Data (Oximeter Info Included) — Still Tired Despite "Good" Treatment avhenry 16 1,986 12-04-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Dormeo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.