Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

checkme pro oximeter integration OSCAR
checkme pro oximeter integration OSCAR
Good morning,

I would like to apologize for my very broken English since I am French speaking and I used Google for the English translation. I have been paired with a Resmed S 10 for a year for sleep apnea, and I use Oscar to interpret my results and monitor my sleep status. Oscar is a great tool and I can imagine the astronomical amount of work it took to design it. I want to salute the whole community of ApneaBoard for this big job. And Bravo! For the follow-up of my oximetry, I recently bought a Checkme Pro Holter it is a Viatom product, its equivalent in the USA is the Checkme Pro Doctor. It is a device that acts as an ECG and an oximeter and I have tried using Oscar for reading and interpreting Sleep Monitor Checkme Pro data but with no success. When I use Oscar / Data / Import data from Viatom: to open my sleep file 20200731013921 for example I get a single file format to open it: 20 [0-5] [0-9] [01] [ 0-9] [0-3]… .. and when I click on my sleep file to open it, I get the message: Up to date oximetry data is already up to date on D / SD Apnea / Checkme… . / file ………… and then a Bug closes Oscar afterwards. The Checkme Browser software from Checkme pro allows you to make PDF, Jpg or CSV reports and so I tried to import the CSV reports with Zeo, Dreem, and Somnopose but each time with messages: Problems opening the Somnopose file and then Oscar closes. Of course, I will gladly send you the Sleep Monitor Checkme Pro files from the Mobile App and Check me Browser software if you need them. Just tell me where you want me to drop them off. Thanks in advance for everything you do.

LE GALIBIER
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  csv-converter for like nx-8462 oximeter capman 1 152 03-15-2024, 04:45 AM
Last Post: capman
  thumbdrive-oximeter-format-analysis capman 6 200 03-15-2024, 04:29 AM
  CMS50F Oximeter Device not Recognized. ThinMountainAir 20 2,419 03-07-2024, 05:13 PM
  csv-format for generic oximeter imports into oscar capman 2 160 03-07-2024, 07:06 AM
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 618 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  Need Computer drivers for Contec CMS50D+ Oximeter TomElgin 3 238 03-02-2024, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Added a new pulse oximeter importer... spacewrench 124 19,845 12-28-2023, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.