Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

data stored on machine
Question 
data stored on machine
been using res med air sense 10 auto for five days and found out today that it has not been sending data to dme.  Does the machine itself store any data that can be down loaded on sd card when put in machine. Our will it only start saving data after card put in.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: data stored on machine
I live in area where very little cell phone signal.  If I posted this in wrong place sorry.  Just starting out with cpap treatment and trying to learn all I can and make sure I have data for dr. in a couple weeks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi thirsty870 - Welcome

The A10 will store only summary data without an SD card.   If you need to get one, any size 2 Gb or larger will work. Resmed's only use 2Gb, so the least expensive will be the best bet.  Most of us use #SleepyHead for data analysis unless you need to furnish data to a governing entity (DOT, FAA) then use ResScan.   #SleepyHead displays very detailed data analysis in a less cryptic form compared to ResScan.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
ok thanks for the reply.  got card from dme today for machine. Was hoping it would store full data for a few days. I have downloaded sleepyhead but have no data for it yet.
Post Reply Post Reply
I thought the A10s stored more data for longer?

At any rate, there should still be basic information for those missed days. SH may not see it but the program your DME has should. It will have compliance data (hours it was on) at the very least.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi thirsty870,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post, good luck with CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the replies. I will let you know this evening, when I get home what data it stores on machine when I pull card and check it.
Post Reply Post Reply
here is data from last night.  if I got it to work.  Sleepyhead just got summary report for other days. Other days was a lot better woke up with large mask leak.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 291 264,258 04-15-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
  Feedback and Help on OSCAR Data, I am a new user of a CPAP machine and feel tired! fdm1990 3 550 11-29-2023, 01:39 AM
Last Post: fdm1990
  Any other option to download data from machine? BlueSky1958 2 459 07-02-2023, 08:34 AM
Last Post: BlueSky1958
  Keep waking up while using CPAP machine, oscar data attached. bigmit2011 5 1,185 03-29-2023, 12:02 PM
Last Post: RNeil
  Help with OSCAR data and machine settings bethose 1 439 03-12-2023, 08:54 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Sending Machine Data to Someone Else? GrantT 5 683 02-17-2023, 09:21 PM
Last Post: GrantT
  [Treatment] Should I adjust my machine? (Oscar data inside) capo89 3 652 01-10-2023, 11:24 AM
Last Post: upsman

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.