Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

date change I made in OSCAR caused a big problem
date change I made in OSCAR caused a big problem
making the date change prevents/skips over any data import from SD card

Importing fails completely after I changed the date in OSCAR (upper left corner). OSCAR has been importing the Dreamstation ASV SD card data into the wrong calendar date.
I thought I could force the import into the correct calendar date.  Just updated OSCAR to the latest version last week before changing the date.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: date change I made in OSCAR caused a big problem
You have me confused. What OS has a date change in the upper left corner? What is the date on your CPAP? Also, if you happen to be going back in time/date, and there is data already for that time period, OSCAR will have a problem with the data.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
the date prompt is above the Calendar in the Daily View of OSCAR - this is where I changed date forward in time..  I have the Philips DSX500 T11 APAP - for which changing the date is not possible.
Post Reply Post Reply
The calendar on the daily screen is for showing the data for that date.  The CPAP's date for data is from noon to noon of the next day.  If you are using today's date (7/5/21), then your data date should show 7/4/21.  This holds true even if you didn't start your sleep session until after midnight.  Today's date will start at noon, your time.

Also, Please review the information contained in the links in my signature. These may help with some of the problems you are experiencing.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
This is the log file created when I tried another SD card import.    text file

Attached Files
.txt   debugscr.txt (Size: 36.95 KB / Downloads: 4)
Post Reply Post Reply
waveforms in screenshot from the SD card import session done immediately after my date chg.  July 1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
I set the same date field on the Daily screen back a few weeks, retried the SD card import.  It worked - 4 sessions imported.  Date issue resolved.

Any ideas on my waveforms?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
I notice that your list of index values shows the major contributor to AHI are CAs. But the Event Flags graph does not show a line for CAs. Have you disabled that event type using the drop-down in the lower left corner of the graphs?

Changing the display date (upper left corner on Daily page) will have no effect on the import process or what data is imported.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I found the page describing the best data to present to the forum.. Here is a prepared graph.

AHIs used to be mostly below 8...

Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, but you have the graph display scrolled down so most of the interesting ones aren't visible!

What "flex" settings are you using?
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 221 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  incorrect first use date kguarino1 6 251 03-07-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 335 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM
  Oscar Shows Incorrect Date for Imported from Wellue O2 Ring DanaH 8 508 02-01-2024, 04:16 PM
  OSCAR- How to set time change to (Daylight Savings time) Reesche 5 751 01-03-2024, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Reesche
  Problem Downloading Oscar 1.5.1 itchy365 5 560 10-17-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.