Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

date change I made in OSCAR caused a big problem
RE: date change I made in OSCAR caused a big problem

Flex level is 1, Flex mode is AFlex

Is this capture any easier to see?
Post Reply Post Reply

Are they required Event Flags visible in this screen grab?       
Post Reply Post Reply
I am a bit concerned on the high levels of CA as seen in post http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid402509

That chart almost has the info but I'm not needing a zoom in yet. And yes I know this is a query on the software/OSCAR side of things, on dates and etc. My that is a trainwreck of CA!
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Please do the following to make your screen shot legible:

First, use View > Reset Graphs > Standard.

That will set the graphs in the best order for preliminary analysis.  The first five graphs will be Event Flags, Flow Rate, Pressure, Leak Rate, Flow Limit, and Snore.  Adjust the size of the graphs, by pulling at the bar at the bottom of each graph, so those graphs fill the OSCAR window and the other graphs are no longer visible. Now take a screen shot and post that image.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Post Reply Post Reply
flex  & 1
Post Reply Post Reply
flex  & 1

Here is a screen grab of what the OSCAR waveforms looked like     in Jan 2021:
Post Reply Post Reply
CA is checked marked in the lower left pull down - always has been. I unchecked  VS2.
  I checked the dailys, there is no CA graph line          available for any calendar day.
Post Reply Post Reply
A CA is a type of event and is listed, 3rd from the top, in the Event graph. A CA does not have an independent graph.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The CA I'm meaning, as Crimson Nape's pointed out, are shown on the left panel in purple, and in the Events and Flow Rate as purple marks. If we get to a therapy thread, you'll see the Centrals have a nasty trait we call consistently inconsistent meaning up and down.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Future dates and/or date range flipmike 1 76 04-07-2024, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 330 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 147 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
  incorrect first use date kguarino1 6 302 03-07-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 367 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM
  Oscar Shows Incorrect Date for Imported from Wellue O2 Ring DanaH 8 540 02-01-2024, 04:16 PM
  OSCAR- How to set time change to (Daylight Savings time) Reesche 5 798 01-03-2024, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Reesche

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.