Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

dreamstation go -issue with time of sessions
dreamstation go -issue with time of sessions
Okay - not a biggy but a nonetheless annoying one. I have a dreamstation Go AutoCPAP machine that I only use when travelling.  A few months back I travelled to Vancouver.  I adjusted the time to be correct for Vancouver.  Now getting ready for a more local trip (I live in Melbourne Australia) I tried it out for a few nights to check was going well.  I changed the time to the local time. But what I found each morning on the machine it showed a very short last session - mostly covering an hour or so.  The rest of the nights activity seemed to be shown as the day before.

With the help of Oscar I was able to find out what was happening.  Instead of the day moving forward at 12 pm, it was happening at 7 am. Which a quick check revealed was 12 pm Vancouver Time.  The actual times were correct, but not the time of ending the session and starting a new one. Hence this morning Oscar had 2 sessions for Jan 14th - One went from late yesterday evening to 7 am, and then a second session starting immediately.

So using Oscar I could see what mt previous nights results were.  But I won't have my computer with me for the next week and what the device will show is my reading for the previous night as actually covering the last hour or so.  The rest of the night's sleep is buried in the 3 day average!

I cannot see any way of changing the switch over to use Melbourne time and not Vancouver time!! Any ideas?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: dreamstation go -issue with time of sessions
Now that I am back from my local trip I thought I should report that this issue fixed itself.  On the 3rd night it no longer broke my nights's sleep into 2 sessions at midnight (local time) and reported a single session.  This corrected pattern continued for the rest of the days I used the machine. I have no idea why it took  3 days until the it recognised that I had adjusted the time zone  to Melbourne rather than Vancouver. But all is now okay!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First time therapy, settings and progress Schernenk 58 905 1 hour ago
Last Post: Schernenk
Question A New Machine Issue and Another Thing! pamm777 6 317 3 hours ago
Last Post: pamm777
  [CPAP] CPAP works, but at the same time doesn't AUniqueUsername 8 168 10 hours ago
Last Post: OpalRose
  Weird O2ring issue cps22 12 437 04-16-2024, 06:17 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Oscar 1.4.0 software time change keithy62 2 121 04-12-2024, 05:14 AM
Last Post: keithy62
  Long Time PAPer Trying to Dial It In again! dlbzone 5 265 04-11-2024, 09:26 PM
Last Post: dlbzone
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 296 03-27-2024, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.