Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR-The Guide
Smile 
OSCAR-The Guide
To the provider(s) of the "OSCAR-The Guide", Thank you for taking the time to create that mountain of information. I stumbled across it recently and have been quite fascinated with the content.
Will it help me on my CPAP journey? I can't say a definite YES but...I can definitely say it can't hurt. I do expect I can fine tune my CPAP therapy a bit by applying some of the tidbits in that document and the links within.
Thanks again for your ongoing efforts to bring us CPAP users such valuable information.
All of you should take a coffee out of petty cash and put your feet up for 5 minutes. It is well deserved!
Cordially,

GordK
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR-The Guide
Can you post the link to go to OSCAR-The Guide?  Thanks!
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
Deborah,
Many of us have links in our signature lines.

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Opal Rose!

And Gord, I couldn't agree more. Oscar is a simply wonderful and enormously helpful tool for all of us. I so appreciate those who started it and who keep it running well. KUDOS GUYS!!
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aircurve S10 ASV clinical guide Summer 2 2,914 02-22-2022, 07:10 AM
Last Post: Summer
  Guide me to a better CPAP life kinghuzi 20 2,057 09-02-2020, 09:10 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  [Health] An astronaut's guide to self isolation DeepBreathing 1 742 03-24-2020, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Melman
  [Admin Note] HELP: Provider Guide for PR System One DS150 & 60 Series REMstar Plus w/ C-Flex SuperSleeper 1 2,656 10-15-2019, 02:29 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Equipment] Dream Station Provider Guide Probllem Lydia 1 873 08-30-2019, 12:34 PM
Last Post: alexp
  Mask Sizing Guide golfgame 7 2,280 11-12-2018, 11:28 AM
Last Post: stevenmahoney
  Sizing guide for F20 stevenmahoney 1 1,074 11-11-2018, 12:43 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.