Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

help interpreting Oscar graphs/data plz
help interpreting Oscar graphs/data plz

hi. first time posting my data. I know I am supposed to be able to do this w one screen shot...hmm and I dont have all the graphs here seems some info is more useful than others but im not sure which ones. I also wanted to include the pulse ox data as I only have the monitor for a week. I have (what I consider) a real problem with the adrenaline dump/HR spike/waking problem. 

Cant find my original study results from 10 months ago but I remember AHI was 32 and RDI was 19. I have been (mostly) compliant on an Airsense10 and I know its brought the AHI down significantly but still more work to do. thanks in advance, I really appreciate your experience!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: help interpreting Oscar graphs/data plz
You are doing fine. How do you feel? I hope you weren't expecting an AHI of 0.0. They do happen but it is the exception and not the rule.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: help interpreting Oscar graphs/data plz
Yes I know it’s greatly reduced and i think I see most areas seem well treated (Altho I don’t understand things like flow rate limitation etc).... BUT I don’t feel well. I have a racing heart that wakes me (like a panic attack which I never had pre apnea). And probably 75% of mornings I am foggy headed and tired so somethings not right. No indication here? There’s one more set of graphs I didn’t post but I’m sure you see w the summary. How about the HR up and down? Normal IYO?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  oscar data sleeper2460 0 51 Today, 09:13 AM
Last Post: sleeper2460
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 107 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 105 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Current OSCAR Data Tylermdugan 0 66 03-26-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tylermdugan
  Need help with OSCAR data Abhi 5 404 03-26-2024, 05:31 AM
Last Post: BigWing
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 145 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 148 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.