Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

help understanding data new user
help understanding data new user
Good Afternoon,
I am a new user of a cpap and I have a Luna g3.  Can someone help explain my data?  Not sure if good or not good, if I need a new mask etc seems I have allegedly a lot of leaks but I am not feeling or hearing them.  It is difficult with my mask because I have the full face Siesta in size small and that mask has the exhale at the top and so I always feel the air removing from there and it hits my eyes.  Any help, explanation, advise would be much appreciated!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: help understanding data new user
Do you have any additional data, as these screenshots are quite limited.

Your AHI is low, in the normal zone, which is good.

Your leaks should come down, but they're not terrible. There's not much else I can comment on. Is LunaG3 compatible with OSCAR?
Post Reply Post Reply
Unfortunately, mine is not compatible woth oscar. I only found tjay out after I downloaded it and got tje sd card for my machine. I was hoping tje software that was compatible would give me more details than I see on my machine and it did, just not tje details I was hoping for
Post Reply Post Reply
I did find graphs in another program that had better details.  After looking at these for last night, I feel more comfortable that my therapy is working. Would you agree?  Would you suggest anything else?  Not sure why the leaks spike through the night, but I am an active sleeper and toss and turn so maybe thats it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Looks like a 5-10cm limit, might be a bit low, but without more detail hard to make that call.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [CPAP] Still dialing in pressure and understanding data (help) TPoc 0 62 9 hours ago
Last Post: TPoc
  [CPAP] Understanding data and some help please cat141984 0 54 Yesterday, 08:23 AM
Last Post: cat141984
  [CPAP] OSCAR Data Review for New User goodfella7763 3 244 04-15-2024, 08:42 PM
Last Post: goodfella7763
  [CPAP] New CPAP User - Help Understanding CPAP data and Pressure Spikes Sleepin 3 222 04-12-2024, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  Understanding OSCAR data BaldZoomer 3 260 04-01-2024, 02:22 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  New APAP user looking for guidance on interpreting OSCAR Data MildOSAHighRera 8 680 03-30-2024, 05:52 PM
Last Post: MildOSAHighRera
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 214 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.