Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Pressure] Need help dialing in pressure settings
Need help dialing in pressure settings
Started on cpap a while ago and have been trying to adjust my pressure was set on 5-15 and wanted some advice on what to do. 

I had an ibreeze before and it felt like my sleep was horrible, so switched to a resmed airsense 11. I seem to be sleeping better but I'm still tired a lot of the time. 

Increasing my min pressure to 7 seemed to help as well but I still don't feel great. 

Should I try cpap only mode on a higher pressure? Or should I increase my min on apap?

Also been having problems with swallowing air and everytime I've tried a full face mask I wake up. I started taking gas-x and that seems to have fixed it. 

Attached a screenshot below, 

Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need help dialing in pressure settings
Are you doing any better yet?   I see you haven’t had any replies.  Sad

I’m on here to get info about the iBreeze I was just sent, but your post (along with others) has me inclined to return it untouched and insist on an Airsense, since I’m already accustomed to their algorithm.  And their ability to make my own machine adjustments!  I hadn’t wanted to tell the DME that, but I may have to. Wink
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, I switched to a resmed airsense 11 and feel like I've been sleeping normally for the most part! 

I would recommend not using the ibreeze.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm not familiar with your machine but could you enable some pressure relief/EPR? Try a value of 2
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] Understanding Pressure Settings on ASV Suzee 80 3,262 5 hours ago
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Pressure] unable to find pressure settings on my cpap timoteo666 7 427 02-17-2024, 09:56 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
Question [Pressure] Returning Auto CPAP user, help interpreting my OSCAR data and pressure settings cpappadoppoulos 3 388 01-25-2024, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Help with data interpretation and pressure settings Strange54 3 347 01-25-2024, 05:20 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  What is the most comfortable pressure and settings if comfort is the only goal? hejohoo 2 299 01-20-2024, 03:25 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Smile pleasse help me optimize my APAP pressure settings Swsch2985 2 345 01-14-2024, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Swsch2985
  Help dialing in Stillglade 3 362 01-12-2024, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.