Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

hose climateline vibrating
hose climateline vibrating
I could not find an answer to this issue, but i only notice3d when changed mask
I used to feel "vibration" in my head when using my dreamwear nasal mask with aircurve vauto, i switched to the P30i mask and vibration became mush less, but then it bounces back by end of the night, When i "hold" the climateline with my hand it stops. So to test it, i switched masks and put back the dreamwear mask and right away i felt the "pulsating" in my face, head, put back the P30i and i don't feel it!!

Anyone experienced this and a solution to it? is it the climateline? should i but a different hose? i used to hand it on a "hook" attached to my bed board, but now i'm trying to burry it under my mattress foam topper.

I'm a side sleeper.
RE: hose climateline vibrating
There's a valve where the hose meets the mask. Tiny droplets form on the valve that cause it to fibrilate. You can try lowering the humidity.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Hose volume Willw 4 217 02-26-2024, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Willw
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite CPAP – Climate hose problem drewb6111 2 218 01-28-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: drewb6111
  ResMed AirSense 11 + ClimateLine 11 Heated Tubing + Oxygen YankeeLaker 2 341 01-22-2024, 08:17 PM
Last Post: YankeeLaker
  How often to replace mask, hose, etc. bigla6940 6 543 12-30-2023, 07:00 AM
Last Post: bigla6940
  Do I have to "clean" my heated CPAP hose? Labromaniac 13 1,246 12-28-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Palmtrees
  Oxygen into CPAP hose when at high altitude Lfmichel 4 526 12-20-2023, 09:39 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [Equipment] Airsense 11 Heated Hose MJLeveille 3 617 12-12-2023, 05:18 PM
Last Post: robbob2112

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.