Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

joshuao CPAP Therapy Thread
RE: joshuao CPAP Therapy Thread
Wow!  That is quite a difference. Lots of OA clusters in your chart the 1st part of the night (indicates chin tucking).  You said in your 1st post you wear a soft cervical collar.  Were you wearing a soft cervical collar last night (when sleeping on your back?)  Just curious.
Download OSCAR
OSCAR Chart Organization
Attaching Files

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. 

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.  
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: joshuao CPAP Therapy Thread
Hi Jay51.

No, I actually did not have the cervical collar on (nor do I ever anymore actually).
I found it did very little to help my aerophagia when sleeping on my side, which was my main reason for trying it.

However perhaps it could allow me to tolerate sleeping on my back, which did seem to improve the aerophagia.
I'll keep that idea in mind for some day.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Little Olive - Therapy Adventure Little Olive 68 1,257 2 hours ago
Last Post: UnicornRider
  First time therapy, settings and progress Schernenk 56 868 Yesterday, 02:05 PM
  MaggieL, Better than a Sweaty Zombie Meat Sack Therapy Thread MaggieL 37 1,065 04-16-2024, 06:00 PM
  liebano - Therapy Analysis liebano 17 582 04-16-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: liebano
  johnathanb76 - Therapy Help In Migrating to a Resmed johnathanb76 27 484 04-14-2024, 06:29 PM
Last Post: johnathanb76
  sleepingbetterinFl - Therapy Thread sleepingbetterinFl 82 545 04-13-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Wjg's Therapy Thread wjg1 35 815 04-12-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: wjg1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.