Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

machine problems
machine problems
I am having trouble with my vpap auto 25 resmed machine.I sent it off to resmed to get fixed(water had gotten into the machine) and when it came back it had the automatic shutdown feature.Machine does this when it feels there a leak in the mask.There is no leak or not enough of one to wake me up.I am an insomniac and getting woken up every 20 minutes is a bad thing.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: machine problems
(03-28-2015, 10:23 PM)Jason777 Wrote: I am having trouble with my vpap auto 25 resmed machine.I sent it off to resmed to get fixed(water had gotten into the machine) and when it came back it had the automatic shutdown feature.Machine does this when it feels there a leak in the mask.There is no leak or not enough of one to wake me up.I am an insomniac and getting woken up every 20 minutes is a bad thing.

Hi Jason777, welcome to Apnea Board.

I would think the automatic shutdown feature can be disabled by entering the Clinician Menu and turning that feature off.

Instructions for how to enter the Clinician Menu and for how to request by email the Clinician Guide (set-up manual) for your machine are included here (scroll down after following the link):
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Take care,
--- Vaughn

The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Jason777,
Hopefully, you are able to get your machine to work after you get the manual.
BTW, WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I would think the auto off/auto on feature can be disabled. Best of luck in your therapy!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] PRISMA SMART MAX PROBLEMS WITH SOFTPAP LEVEL 2 rretamalt 18 2,007 03-19-2024, 06:17 PM
Last Post: motivationalGust
  [Equipment] ResMed Airtouch F20 Cushion cleaning with drool problems. Funkmonkey 2 169 03-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Funkmonkey
  Anything can be done for baby with breathing problems Ptee8899 3 221 02-11-2024, 11:30 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Positional Apnea Problems ggibson 13 1,839 11-20-2023, 07:28 AM
Last Post: Jarlo
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,147 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  CPAP since March 22, still dealing with aerophagia, wakings, and heart rate problems manacles 16 2,565 10-01-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: manacles
  CPAP Problems for People with Large Lung Capacity? AquaMan 7 996 09-17-2023, 03:32 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.