Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

more on my early morning awakening
more on my early morning awakening
        Hi guys,
I'm back seeking your collective wisdom. As I've said before, my biggest problem is that I'm waking up super early, often with the feeling that the machine is suddenly pushing an uncomfortable amount of my air into my face, so much so that it rushes out of the mask. After feedback from you guys on previous occasions, I got myself a neck brace thing to lessen positional apnea. I wore it last night and I feel the jury is still out. It wasn't particularly uncomfortable but I'm not sure whether I slept better. 
Anyway, I woke up some time after 3 am and while I was lying there I felt the machine start ramping up the pressure. Because I was awake, I have no idea what triggered it -- it was like someone just turned up the volume. When I look at the chart, I can see the moment on the graph.
So my question: why is it doing this? Is it performing some necessary function that I don't understand or is there something wrong with it? And what strategies should I adopt?
Thanks in advance!
Jeff
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Day with S9 AutoSet - Many Clear Airway in the morning liuzilong 6 121 03-18-2024, 09:25 PM
Last Post: liuzilong
  ENT / Morning Sleep r4robin 4 202 03-07-2024, 06:12 PM
Last Post: r4robin
  Events worse in the morning and events in general getting worse Elizabeth79 45 1,986 02-14-2024, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Elizabeth79
  Central Sleep Apnea, CPAP, and rough early mornings middleraven 4 386 02-02-2024, 03:59 PM
Last Post: middleraven
  Early Morning change in AHI CasitaWayne 20 6,966 01-19-2024, 06:36 PM
Last Post: jstro84
  Early awakenings - CPAP Help Sonatine600 0 348 11-22-2023, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Sonatine600
  Why do I get the big leaks early in the morning. Columbiabill 4 507 11-18-2023, 01:51 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.