Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

my air
my air
My sleep reports go on to the my air web but we i get into the new my air canada app update there are no reports. I emailed the resmed but nobody responds. I checked the machine everything is okay. If it is on the my air web how come mine is not on the other one.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: my air
I think (not sure) I read you are using a different WiFi protocol in Canada
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
If that is the case what do i do about it.
Post Reply Post Reply
I’m not being snarky but why do you want it?  You can see my air and it give very little data. If you are using it to check how you are doing useOSCAR it gives full data. By if it is for compliance the stats for Oscar will give you that also. 

But to answer the questions I don’t believe you can.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
it is too see how i am doing. Thank you for helping me.
Post Reply Post Reply
As Stacey said, MyAir provides very little information. OSCAR is much better for monitoring your therapy and is free. you can download it here

https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR/

You will need an SD card in your airsense (8-32GB) and a card reader for your PC. If it doesn't have built in card reader you can by a USB card reader anywhere electronics are sold for $10-15.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Forget it. I i need anything i will get FPM Solutions to deal with it. They are my cpap people. I get the reports from them too to give to my Doctor. I am not going to crack my head. Who  cares. As long as i use the machine that is good enough.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good luck Bernadette, we're always here if you need help.  Smile
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
ResMed used CDMA technology to achieve OTA info.  Canada terminated this cell technology some years ago and thus devices that use this technology now fail in Canada.

I and others can spot therapy issues with a glance at an OSCAR screenshot that are either not apparent or just guessed at w the MyAir summary data.

Good luck with your therapy
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-27-2021, 07:06 AM)Gideon Wrote: ResMed used CDMA technology to achieve OTA info.  Canada terminated this cell technology some years ago and thus devices that use this technology now fail in Canada.

I and others can spot therapy issues with a glance at an OSCAR screenshot that are either not apparent or just guessed at w the MyAir summary data.

Good luck with your therapy

Hi i got a call my service provider FPM solutions, isnt that strange i was going to call them next week to see if they had any problems on their end. I told them about the changes from my air and they said they know that they are having issues. That is just for patient access. I asked them if it would affect their reports, they said no. Don't waste my time. Let them deal with it.  Plus they are the ones that analyze my reports. I feel better now. As long as i use my machine and it works than who cares. I get the information from the machine. Thank you for helping me. Plus it doesn't say much. The fpm solutions say more.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.