Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

new user, a thank you to the forum members
new user, a thank you to the forum members
Just started therapy last week and I wanted to say thanks to the members of this board. In the weeks between finding out I needed a CPAP till I got it, I researched what I was getting into. The members of this forum we invaluable in educating me. I was looking forward to getting the machine and not being tired and it seems I took to it well, 7-8 hours usage every nite so far, low AHI's, low mask leaks, and feel a ton better. 

Again, thank you!! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: new user, a thank you to the forum members
Hello & welcome! I've heard about people like you, starting CPAP therapy and realizing that they feel better in a relatively short period of time. 

I'm so jealous........... Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
Glad your doing well hang arround here and provide advice support for other new users
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum!
Sleep well! Smile
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 266 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  [Mod Note] Attention Advisory Members - Vote Now Sleeprider 1 282 02-27-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  QQ: Looong time BiPAP user, new to ResMed/This forum haemaker 1 185 02-26-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Admin Note] Members-Only FILES SuperSleeper 13 397 02-16-2024, 06:28 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  New to the Forum Dial222 8 676 12-21-2023, 08:19 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [Admin Note] Rules addition - minimum age of members SuperSleeper 8 1,892 09-16-2023, 08:22 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Mod Note] GDPR consent for our EU and EEC members SuperSleeper 3 515 09-13-2023, 12:06 AM
Last Post: srlevine1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.