Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

respiratory belt detector
respiratory belt detector
does anyone know if theres a respiratory belth detector or similiar device that sold with not-so-expensive price?
all i see is the pulseoximetry only.
thank you for whoever answering/helping Thanks

in detail: i need to detect my issue which is: my breathing is shallow and i have some and random csa + osa problems. only have been on 1 home sleep test.(cause my apnea doesnt occure all the time so i think its hard to detect if i take sleep test)
the result notices some of obstructive/not-full breathing problem. though that night isnt the problematic night for me.
i dont think pulseoximetry fits me cause i tried measuring(with creative pc60) while holding my breath for 1-2 minutes till cant hold anylonger but it still in normal range.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: respiratory belt detector
I am not sure specifically mean when you said that your apnea doesn't occur all the time. If someone has apnea, then it doesn't just come and go like a cold does. as far as the respiratory belt, I think there is more to it than that as it has to be attached to a device in order to provide data. I did a quick google search and they are about $150 without tax and/or shipping. Not sure if one has to have a script for it or not. Another issue is, how are you going to know if the data is cause for concern or within normal range?
Post Reply Post Reply
@me50 thanks for the reply Smile
it seems to me that mine does or it could get better or worse(ups and downs)or could also because i didnt test often. so i wouldnt know.
could u show me your google search result? i couldnt find Sad

did you mean my sleep test result? thats how they inform me.
the report/result for the sleep test stated that way.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello!
Maybe Contec RS01 ?

I posted a PDF report for a few minutes ago in another thread.

/Lazer1234
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-22-2014, 07:47 AM)Lazer1234 Wrote: Maybe Contec RS01 ?

Here is the post Lazer1234 is referring to:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...1#pid59801
The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-23-2014, 04:12 AM)vsheline Wrote:
(02-22-2014, 07:47 AM)Lazer1234 Wrote: Maybe Contec RS01 ?

Here is the post Lazer1234 is referring to:

thanks for the reply Thanks ive visited the thread and i read someones post there and i agree that some people got waken up/sleep disturbance but wont get detected by pulseox. the chest strap is important as it shows the respiratory movement and the price quite expensive too just for the added feature.
as for me i dont really need the pulseox, if only theres a device measures using belt with/or canulla with not-so-expensive price
Unsure
Post Reply Post Reply
For respiratory belt, you can check Resned Apnealink Air or Bitalino
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Taking Xyrem: what are these respiratory rate spikes DebJ 3 117 03-24-2024, 01:56 PM
Last Post: DebJ
  Poor Sleep Quality/ Respiratory Rates flyingg103 3 253 02-29-2024, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Improve Respiratory Rate? MrIvanDrago 4 348 02-16-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Can respiratory effort be inferred from OSCAR data? alienfrontier 1 229 02-02-2024, 09:22 PM
  Respiratory effort- related arousals (RERA's) MrIvanDrago 3 707 11-01-2023, 01:27 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  [Symptoms] Need help with low respiratory rate issue Lfmichel 4 593 10-30-2023, 09:21 AM
  Miserable Sleep 40+ Respiratory Rate, Doctor Doesn't Know Why SkylarBlue 14 1,253 10-02-2023, 12:58 AM
Last Post: Lucky7

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.