Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

sleep study results
RE: sleep study results
Thanks Dave. I'll have to ask about the full study. And from what I can tell from this site, the AirCurve 10 ASV is what I need. It will be an interesting conversation with the new DME. I got pushed around like a puppet from the old DME --- maybe their equipment is why I have insommnia. AND thanks to the people on this site, I feel more prepared to do battle. Previously, I would call the old DME and ask them to download from my machine to give the information to the Doctor before an appointment. Then I found out later that my machine is too outdated for them to get any information from without them having the SD card in hand -- and they're 60 miles away.
So once I hopefully get the ok from Medicare to get a new machine, I'll get back on here to get it properly set up. The people on this site seem more interested in my proper set up than the DME or the doctor that does not monitor my machine.
FYI -- Ate 6 mg of Ambien at 11 pm, fell asleep quick, woke up at 4 am, wrote this, will eat breakfast, then fall asleep around 7 am for another 2 or 3 hours of REM sleep. This seems to be my normality these days.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleep study results
OK, we'll be ready when you update. If any questions come up at all, post it. We'll give an answer.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Diagnosis] Got sleep study results and I am quite fustrated ewarner64 6 81 2 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  PSG Results: Could this be UARS? deebob 260 18,407 04-17-2024, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  My sleep study (starting out) sabletaurus 5 171 04-16-2024, 07:24 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Oscar CPAP Optimization Results-Awesome!? SeePak 18 406 04-16-2024, 05:32 AM
Last Post: SeePak
  First night with new Bipap after sleep study and 37 AHI mostly CA PandaZA 87 1,397 04-13-2024, 09:07 AM
Last Post: PandaZA
  Test results Kmzizzle 18 1,548 04-12-2024, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Treatment] New to CPAP but keen to learn - Please could you help with results and Q's? JustinWoods 19 1,959 04-10-2024, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Jay51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.