Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[split] Looking for EncorePro2 Reports
[split] Looking for EncorePro2 Reports
Hi, I'm from India. i hv been using remstar a-flex system one for last one month. i took it on rent & now the service provider is unable to send me an original report . the one they hv send after several request isn't correct. i"ve a doctors appointment in 2 days.  So i would kindly request u if possible can u make a report from the EncorePro 2 software for me??? I've been looking for the software for a long time but is unable to find... kindly help me sir.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: EncorePro 2.4 installation problem
As a member, the EncorePro2 software is available to you in the Private Files and Links Forum area. A much easier solution is to use OSCAR software which is free, much easier to use and more detailed.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: EncorePro 2.4 installation problem
Unless you have a specific need for Encore Pro, I understand that Encore Basic may be a better choice of the two. I will also recommend OSCAR. like Sleeprider did, over either of the two Encore apps.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [split] Looking for EncorePro2 Reports
i've been searching for the Encore software literally since last 4hrs in the forum...anyone kindly lead me to the page or the link to find the software...#Noobsalert
Post Reply Post Reply
I've used the OSCAR software earlier but the report wasn't accepted by he doctor. He asked for authentic report generated by the Cpap machine. Then I came to know about this EncorePro software that some other patients had used... but my service provider isn't providing that type of report. they ignores saying that they dont have such applications.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-08-2021, 10:23 AM)roy1123 Wrote: i've been searching for the Encore software literally since last 4hrs in the forum...anyone kindly lead me to the page or the link to find the software...#Noobsalert

Go to the Private Files and Links Forum here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links

Scroll down until you find the Encore Basic thread. (closer to the bottom of the list)

Note:  Encore Pro is used for DreamStation machines.  

You would do better using the Encore Basic software for Phillips Respironics machines.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] OSCAR v1.5.2 is Install Problems millerdq 1 158 03-27-2024, 03:29 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR Reports Omitted Some ResMed Sleep Sessions RTolley 2 217 03-17-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RTolley
  Generating reports for doctor TechieHippie 5 424 02-19-2024, 07:54 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,684 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  OSCAR Reports do not appear to have O2 and Pulse Data SKPC 5 576 12-31-2023, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Blank Areas on OSCAR Daily reports ejbpesca 13 1,066 10-15-2023, 11:22 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
Question [split] Mac M1 stopped importing BestDreamYet 9 1,177 05-31-2023, 11:18 PM
Last Post: BestDreamYet

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.