Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[split] Trouble Finding Viatom/Wellue Data
[split] Trouble Finding Viatom/Wellue Data
I am a software engineer and yet I cannot find the files that are referenced anywhere on my PC. I just look at the O2 ring chart next to the OSCAR data and I can see roughly what's going on. Getting the two integrated would be wonderful but something must have changed with the O2InsightPro software since they made the document on how to find that data. Also couldn't find it poking around my phone either.

The really sad thing is I feel like something is 'broken' inside me. It feels like I aged 20 years in a matter of a couple weeks. I was expecting the CPAP to change that but it's just a big hassle that keeps me from feeling even worse.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Not sure my CPAP is doing any good
It would help to know what OS you are running on your PC, as well as, your phone type and version number of ViHealth.

Also, Since this deals with a software issue, I am splitting your post into its own thread and moving it to the Software Support Forum.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [split] Trouble Finding Viatom/Wellue Data
O2 Insight Pro V1.8.0 running on Windows 10 64 bit. My phone is Android, not sure how to get the version but I know it's older. It's an ATT 'Go Phone', or pay as you go.

Found it: 8.1.0
Post Reply Post Reply
8.1.0??? The latest version of ViHealth that I am aware of is version 2.74.46.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
8.1 was my Android version.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  [split] OSCAR v1.5.2 is Install Problems millerdq 1 51 Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 2 77 03-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 88 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  Uploading Wellue O2 Ring Data to Oscar ggs5 8 643 03-09-2024, 08:47 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  OSCAR Export CSV Empty? Only Headers? Wellue/ViHealth PhadeL 0 191 03-05-2024, 12:04 AM
Last Post: PhadeL
  Caution: Wellue O2 Ring - Time Sync hybernate 9 1,300 03-04-2024, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Plmnb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.