Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

suggestion need
suggestion need
hi

i need to suggestion for improve my therapy. i using cpap machine from last 3 years my reports are attached .

please give me suggestion to set pressure and other.

thank you Huh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: suggestion need
Hi samitkly,
Welcome to Apnea Board!

We need to make a couple adjustments to your pressure settings.  Respironics  machines are somewhat slow to react to apnea events, so you have to give the machine a head start.  

First, set the minimum pressure to 9cm (that looks to be where the average pressure falls).  Set the maximum pressure to 13cm.  You can keep the AFLex set at 2.  

The higher pressure range should help with the Obstructives, Hypopneas, and reras, and snores.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My suggestion for help with nasal pillow irritation rebean 3 662 12-06-2023, 12:40 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [CPAP] New User - Settings Suggestion - Disturbed Sleep ralphm123 3 331 11-06-2023, 09:57 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Suggestion to improve AHI, especially CA caffee666 7 649 01-31-2023, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Sleep Eye Mask Suggestion? Susabella 7 732 11-06-2022, 07:39 PM
Last Post: TexasDon
  Mask Suggestion for High Pressures upsman 3 710 08-16-2021, 09:38 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  I AM NOT A DOCTOR BUT I DO HAVE A SUGGESTION Maggie 6 1,213 01-16-2021, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Setting Suggestion for ResMed ASV for Complex OSA. ChinaMan 9 1,293 10-31-2020, 12:22 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.