Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Remzzz liners
RE: Remzzz liners
(06-11-2014, 07:42 PM)Raypat Wrote:
(10-05-2012, 08:16 AM)Becky at RemZzzs Wrote: Hi, zonk!

I am more than willing to help you in anyway that I can!

Please let me know if I can help!!!

~Becky

Good day Becky, I'm over in Australia, and I was wondering who is retailing your product over here? I have asked around at local clinics and they have all heard of Remzzz but don't know who is selling them.Thinking-about
See post #8 for Becky contacts details

MCS Australia and supplier # 22 in Victoria stock the liners among others including Amazon
Suppliers List http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List

Karen from 'pad a cheek' makes mask liners (washable ones), go the the site and take a look, she send her liners to Aussie CPAPers too
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-12-2014, 07:46 PM)zonk Wrote:
(06-11-2014, 07:42 PM)Raypat Wrote:
(10-05-2012, 08:16 AM)Becky at RemZzzs Wrote: Hi, zonk!

I am more than willing to help you in anyway that I can!

Please let me know if I can help!!!

~Becky

Good day Becky, I'm over in Australia, and I was wondering who is retailing your product over here? I have asked around at local clinics and they have all heard of Remzzz but don't know who is selling them.Thinking-about
See post #8 for Becky contacts details

MCS Australia and supplier # 22 in Victoria stock the liners among others including Amazon
Suppliers List http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List

Karen from 'pad a cheek' makes mask liners (washable ones), go the the site and take a look, she send her liners to Aussie CPAPers too

Thanks mate, I'll drop then a line and see if I can get hold of some. Cheers!
Post Reply Post Reply
Another happy RemZzzs user here. I tried them on a lark to deal with some red nose issues and I'm hooked. Less leaks and less irritation (I tend to be sensitive to rubber products). I bought the big pack right away and will be looking for a future supply. I pay for my own.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just updating this post. I purchased a months supply of Remzzz for my Eson nasal mask and they do make it more comfortable on my face as I tend to have oily skin and I do sweat under the mask seal. However they do not minimise the leaks and in fact have made them worse overall. They do tend to be a costly addition. Its a 5/10 from me.
Post Reply Post Reply
Smile 
Mask liners for increased comfort!
Hi, my name is Jasmine Bennett.

I work for Naturs Design, Inc. We manufacture RemZzzs CPAP Mask Liners.

RemZzzs CPAP Mask Liners are made from 100% cotton. RemZzzs provides a soft barrier between the CPAP user's mask and face to help to increase comfort and absorb facial oils and other moisture. RemZzzs also helps to reduce and eliminate air leaks and skin irritations.

I would love to send you a complimentary sample pack of 6 liners to try . Simply email me at social@remzzzs.com and I will get a sample sent out to you! I look forward to hearing from you soon! :O)

Jasmine Bennett

Naturs Design, Inc / 274 W. Cortland St. Jackson, MI / 49201

My Phone# - 877-473-6999, option 4 or 517-990-3134
Jasmine@RemZzzs.com / social@remzzzs.com /

RemZzzs® ... Let yourself dream again!

Proudly Made In The USA
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: RemZzzs CPAP Mask Liners...
(10-08-2012, 12:26 PM)Becky at RemZzzs Wrote: RemZzzs CPAP Mask Liners...
Hi, my name is Becky Bennett.

I work for Naturs Design, Inc. We manufacture RemZzzs CPAP Mask Liners.

RemZzzs CPAP Mask Liners are made from 100% cotton. RemZzzs provides a soft barrier between the CPAP user's mask and face to help to increase comfort and absorb facial oils and other moisture. RemZzzs also helps to reduce and eliminate air leaks and skin irritations.

I love to share Complimentary 6 Night Samples for full face, nasal and the Respironics FitLife mask. Simply PM me and I will get a sample sent out to you! I look forward to hearing from you soon! :O)

Becky Bennett
Dreams With Hope Tour Coordinator &
RemZzzs® Multi-Media Marketing / Social Media Consultant
Naturs Design, Inc / 100 W. Washington Ave, Ste #1
Jackson, MI / 49201

My Phone# - 877-473-6999, option 4 or 517-990-3138
Becky@RemZzzs.com / social@remzzzs.com / dreamswithhope@remzzzs.com

Corporate Website: http://www.RemZzzs.com
Dreams With Hope Tour Website: http://www.dreamswithhope.com

Like us on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/RemZzzs
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/RemZzzs
Connect with us on LinkedIn: becky@remzzzs.com

RemZzzs® ... Let yourself dream again!

Proudly Made In The USA

Becky Bennett,
What can you do for a ResMed AirFit F30???
Does Natures Design have a RemZzzs for this mask??? Huh 

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
nohypopneanow this thread is over three years old.  In addition, please see this: Reply-with-Quote-DON-T-USE-IT-IF-YOU-DON-T-HAVE-TO

I have also edited the post you quoted to remove commercial links. D'oh - it's the commercial forum, so the links are allowed and have been reinstated. My apologies.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ooops!!!  Sorry about that.
Post Reply Post Reply
nohypopneano,
Try Supplier #31 (padacheek).  They also carry mask liners.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.