Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

supplier # 19 is A1
supplier # 19 is A1
I was having problems getting a Resmed oximeter working. I went to 2 local DME's that I have done business with and they both refused because I did not buy the product from them. I  contacted Keven Cooper from Supplier #19. He sent me multiple parts so that I could determine which of my parts are either working or defective. He do not charge me and the bill would be determined after figuring out what I needed and the unused parts would be sent back to him. This supplier is 785 miles from me and he went above and beyond in his help.

Thank you Kevin Cooper.

car54
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: supplier # 19 is A1
Car54, it's great to have this kind of positive feedback about the suppliers we list. ThePulseOxStore has been around a long time and gotten very good feedback, even on the low-price oximeters. I think it's worth patronizing those stores that offer service like this rather than finding the lowest price on Amazon or Ebay, so good feedback. Let us know how it works out.

I'm going to move this post to the Commercial Posts forum where other vendor feedback is located.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information CPAP Supplier List SuperSleeper 1 268,617 07-16-2021, 06:23 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Question about an online store not on supplier list KimberlyF 10 10,418 08-10-2019, 12:52 PM
Last Post: arley14

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.