Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

tried to adjust pressure/cpap shutting off
Sad 
tried to adjust pressure/cpap shutting off
I tried to readjust my pressure, got into settings, think I reset factory default settings, did not mean to. Now my CPAP shuts off shortly after i turn it on.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: tried to adjust pressure/cpap shutting off
Welcome to the forum
The only thing can think of is to take the card out and try to unplug (wait few mins) and plug the machine
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Wendy LHommedieu, WELCOME! to the forum.! Just keep checking back and Hang in there for more suggestions. Best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Wendy,

Welcome! You can obtain the clinician manual for your machine through the instructions on this forum. Look in the Private Files and Links section. Hopefully, this will give you the instructions to reset your machine to the settings you need!
Post Reply Post Reply
Does the machine turn off when the mask is OFF of your face? If so, you have accidentally set the machine's AutoStart/AutoOFF feature to "ON". Turn that feature "OFF" when using a Full Face mask.

OH, I almost forgtot: Welcome
Post Reply Post Reply
After struggling online for a couple of hours, 2-3, out of desperation I went back to struggling with the CPAP and made a significant discovery. Before when I turned the machine on, it stayed on and I put my mask on. Now, the machine will not stay on unless my mask is on. I have to put the mask on first and when I take the mask off in the morning the machine goes off by itself. Actually whatever i did, it is better! It will stay on now as long as I have the mask on.
Thanks for all of your support. Don't ask me what I did.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah, sounds like you managed to turn on the Auto Start. What it does is if you take off the mask to to go to the bathroom, it will turn off the machine. Then, as soon as you put the mask back on and start o breathe, it will come back on.

Go here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...P-Pressure

Get the clinician manual for your machine and turn it off. Unless you like that feature, of course.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Wendy, That's GREAT that you found the autostart feature and that you like it better. CONTINUED SUCCESS.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] What Cpap pressure should I use? uarspatient2023 1 237 03-02-2024, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  [Pressure] Help interpreting low AHI after reducing CPAP pressure? grrrrr 2 278 02-21-2024, 06:26 PM
Last Post: grrrrr
  [Pressure] unable to find pressure settings on my cpap timoteo666 7 448 02-17-2024, 09:56 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Dizziness and ear pressure/fullness after using cpap dizzy1 0 181 02-10-2024, 08:52 PM
Last Post: dizzy1
Question [Pressure] Returning Auto CPAP user, help interpreting my OSCAR data and pressure settings cpappadoppoulos 3 404 01-25-2024, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Please help me adjust settings from OSCAR to CPAP deirdrepen 2 292 01-14-2024, 11:18 AM
Last Post: deirdrepen
  [CPAP] Questions about CPAP pressure algorithms about apnea charlie4691 5 580 12-27-2023, 11:43 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.