Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

waveforms review
RE: waveforms review
How in h*** did I miss that!!!
Thanks for having my back guys.

Altitude is a very likely contribute to your centrals. That means your choice of sleep labs is very important. It MUST at your altitude or higher. If you use one near sea level the centrals could disappear and hinder any tests performed.

You. Will likely need a Sleep Study titration on ASV to prove that it works.

Three steps
1 collar to remove positional elements from your obstructive Apnea.
2.further adjustments to reduce obstructive elements to less than 5 AHI, figure a week after the collar.
3 ASV

This final step will the hardest. There seems to be a reluctance to using the most expensive and complex member of the CPAP family and the only one that can treat Central Apneas.

I would make your appointment with your doctor now. One who specializes in Long term Central Apnea

I would suggest continuing the cbd removal experiment just to totally eliminate that possibility. I suspect your doctor would want to do that
Post Reply Post Reply
[attachment=12253][attachment=12252]

Found my original SD card :
These waveforms are from Sept 28, 2015 & Oct 10, 2015; I was still living at sea level in the SFBay area. I had received the instructions & programming on this Respironics CPAP from Kaiser, Oakland CA.
Post Reply Post Reply
Kaiser Oakland is where I’m getting my current treatmentthe apnea world can be a small one!

From those old charts, it appears you had the flags for centrals turned off. I don’t know whether it is now possible to turn them back on, but the way to try would be to go to the bottom left corner of the chart and make sure the central option shows green/black, not red/ black.
Post Reply Post Reply
[attachment=12258] In Oscar, event flags - @ bottom right - were all green/black. Session information - @ bottom left - were red/black. I changed it to green/black.

Let's see if this works...
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do these waveforms represent an arousal BigWing 2 109 03-26-2024, 01:43 PM
Last Post: BigWing
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 166 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Please help with treatment review DaveL 862 53,059 03-04-2024, 05:06 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Sleep Study Review - Missed PLMS? pezhead99 4 333 01-22-2024, 08:27 PM
Last Post: WhyMe
  New"ish" CPAP user. OSCAR review tippmann87 12 718 01-19-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Airsense 11 Autoset Oscar Data - How to Review goblue2024 1 422 01-09-2024, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Sleep study review / O2 ring - Oxygen Desaturation SingleH 5 532 01-07-2024, 05:18 PM
Last Post: SingleH

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.