Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions] - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions] (/Thread-ResScan-CPAP-Reporting-Software-OLD-version-5-5-Archived-Discussions)

RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.1) - zonk - 11-14-2012

did you create a new patient file?
why don,t try using the card that came with the new machine and see what happens
did they erase all the old data from the machine of previous users

RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.1) - PaulaO2 - 11-14-2012

The new machine did not come with a card. I'm using the ResMed card that was ironically included in the Escape.

I'll be going out either tonight or tomorrow to get a 2g SD card.

Neither SleepyHead nor ResScan will see the data on it.

RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.1) - zonk - 11-14-2012

does the machine sleep quality report shows any efficacy data (AHI, leak, pressure, etc..)
maybe try to reformat the card to delete everything including machine serial numbers and then inset into the machine .... take it out ... lock the card before you put in card reader (unlock when take card out)

RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.1) - PaulaO2 - 11-14-2012

I reformatted the card on my laptop, put it back in the machine, checked all the settings, took the card out, and now SH reads it.

Cool. Thanks zonk!

RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.1) - Sleepster - 11-14-2012

What was your AHI?

RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.1) - JJJ - 11-14-2012

(11-14-2012, 08:02 PM)Sleepster Wrote: What was your AHI?

Yeah, now that you can see the data your public is anxiously awaiting a report! Shy

Sorry, thought I had said that. The AHI was 1.8.

The 95 percentile was 13 and it went up to 15.8 once.

One night's worth of data is rather boring to look at.

RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 4.1) - Sleepster - 11-14-2012

Really? You haven't zoomed in on the waveforms to see how your breathing changes as you approach an event? My breathing settles into these nice regular patterns, and then other times the patterns get wonky. It's fun to look at the graphs and try to breathe in such a way as to copy them. Well, I think it's fun, anyway.

I have no clue how to do that....

All I got are flat lines. I click and it zooms in (at least I think that's what it is doing).

[attachment=289]

Notice you're on the "Overview" tab. Switch to the "Daily" tab.