Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
PRS1 Auto BIPAP, Starting Prisma ST machine - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: PRS1 Auto BIPAP, Starting Prisma ST machine (/Thread-PRS1-Auto-BIPAP-Starting-Prisma-ST-machine)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: BIPAP machine - Sleeprider - 04-06-2020

The system one SD card is right in the center-rear of the blower unit right on top. Some units have a modem that covers the slot and it needs to be removed to access the slot. It just pulls out.

RE: BIPAP machine - ArnieSwas - 04-07-2020

(04-06-2020, 07:33 AM) ArnieSwas Wrote: Hi Thanks for your reponse. Though the diagnosis was what I mentioned and the word COPD was never mentioned I think she does have 
that. I have gone thru the discharge summary but dont find that word there

Hi

Here you go

Hope you were able to see the data I posted from the SD card. Any comments suggestions welcome. Also the Ramp feature seems to be on Would that be responsible for the increase in pressure? BTW what is titirated EPAP and IPAP? Many thanks
[attachment=21682]

RE: BIPAP machine - ArnieSwas - 04-07-2020

Hi
Thanks for your response Here you go added as attachments

RE: BIPAP machine - Gideon - 04-07-2020

Look at the data in the Organize link in my signature. This is the data that we want to see, Please download OSCAR and post these daily charts.

RE: BIPAP machine - ArnieSwas - 04-12-2020

Hello,

Finally I managed to take the SD card out and attached are the Charts.

Last 3 days the mask ( BESTFIT Medium Size) has been making a lot of noise and the Blue gel mask has also been leaking. Any advise would be most appreciated

RE: BIPAP machine - Gideon - 04-12-2020

We really need the daily charts,
What I see here is your nights are extremely broken up, thus likely that you need to improve your sleep hygiene. Specific causes would only show in the daily and maybe only in the close up views of 2-3 minutes of the areas of interest.

RE: BIPAP machine - ArnieSwas - 04-12-2020

Mom doesn’t sleep at all in the night Huge problems with both Bestfit and Philips Comfort blue gel masks leaks noise air in the eyes you name it! Lockdown may be extended so I will be looking for advise frequently Thanks for your help so far
Will try and post the daily charts as well

RE: BIPAP machine - ArnieSwas - 04-13-2020

Hope this is what u need. Thanks

RE: BIPAP machine - Gideon - 04-13-2020

Try the ResMed P10 Nasal Pillow Mask, it is small unobtrusive, quiet, exhaust out the front and is nowhere near the eyes. Be sure to get the fit kit as it has multiple sizes of pillows.

Review the Mask Primer (see my signature). There are a lot of info on leak management in there.

Switched from Philips respironics machine to Prisma 25 ST - ArnieSwas - 06-24-2020

Hi All,

I switched to Lowenstien Prisma 25 ST from Philips Respironics machine.

The doctor recomended pressure was reduced becuase my mom couldnt take it. Explanation was that the Prisma ST is a much superior machine. After nearly 30 days I feel my Mom is sleeping a lot more in the day time.

Any advice would be most helpful.

Thanks