Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Prisma TS software - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: Prisma TS software (/Thread-Prisma-TS-software)

Pages: 1 2

Prisma TS software - malfadors - 06-28-2020

Hello all,

I have installed the prisma ts software on my laptop to read the sd card but when I run the app it says that is cant connect to server... what can I do... ?

RE: Prisma TS software - OpalRose - 06-28-2020

Go back and read the System Requirements and make sure everything is up to par.

RE: Prisma TS software - vrapche031 - 06-29-2020

I have been trying to set this damn software on my laptop for a while now, just cant get it to work. Latest thing that happened is that my SQL server wouldnt start, tried fixing it but failed. Then I tried uninstalling it but I thought that I can just do it through Control Panel, spend 2 hours trying to uninstall it but just cant remove it. No luck with anything I found online. Seems like I will have to reinstall windows just because of this...

Most users here dont use Prisma devices so I am not sure if people will be able to help you

RE: Prisma TS software - OpalRose - 06-29-2020

The only thing I can suggest is to double check the system requirements. You would find that information in post #2 where you found the software.

RE: Prisma TS software - SuperSleeper - 06-29-2020

The Prisma TS software download link is provided for those who want to try it, but keep in mind that we don't support it and have no experience with it whatsoever.  Perhaps someone can give you more info to get it to work, but I haven't seen anyone yet post about that.

From the download post:

Quote:We provide these software packages on an as-is basis as we know nothing about how this software works and if you choose to download and use them, you're on your own as far as installation & using the software.

RE: Prisma TS software - SleepingZed - 07-03-2020

(06-29-2020, 03:51 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: The Prisma TS software download link is provided for those who want to try it, but keep in mind that we don't support it and have no experience with it whatsoever.  Perhaps someone can give you more info to get it to work, but I haven't seen anyone yet post about that.

From the download post:

Quote:We provide these software packages on an as-is basis as we know nothing about how this software works and if you choose to download and use them, you're on your own as far as installation & using the software.

Hello,

Can you please provide me with this link, I have difficulty finding it on the forum.

Best regards.
Zed.

RE: Prisma TS software - Crimson Nape - 07-03-2020

This file and other support files are in the members only area, Private Files →  Private Files and Links

Here is the link for the Prisma TS:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-PrismaTS-WEINMANNsupport-Prisma-Journal-Software-for-Weinmann-machines-only

RE: Prisma TS software - dirk168 - 09-27-2020

(06-29-2020, 03:51 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: The Prisma TS software download link is provided for those who want to try it, but keep in mind that we don't support it and have no experience with it whatsoever.  Perhaps someone can give you more info to get it to work, but I haven't seen anyone yet post about that.

From the download post:

Thanks

RE: Prisma TS software - SergioB57 - 10-30-2020

Buongiorno a tutti,
I found the message "... cant connect to server ..." only under windows 10.
Try to install the PrismaTS 4.1 under windows 7, it run correctly

I use the software only on my old PC WIN7
Bye

RE: Prisma TS software - wolvieh - 12-08-2020

Das Programm läuft bei mir auf 2 PC auch unter Win10

Translated:

The program runs with me on 2 PCs under Win10