Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
new2me machine - model? - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: new2me machine - model? (/Thread-new2me-machine-model)

Pages: 1 2

new2me machine - model? - WhoozUrCPAPy - 10-01-2020

I just got this used machine, and I'm trying to find out the model so that I can request a clinician manual.

It's a Resmed Air10 according to the label on the bottom.

The _specific_ model label is gone from the lower right of the slate grey / black main unit. It does have the attachable clear plastic humidifier chamber.

I accessed the menu according to the instructions on this site, and it can apparently be set to "Auto", not just CPAP.

I also cleared the SD card while I was there; afterward, several settings seemed to remain.

It apparently has a modem (wifi?), and there's an "Airplane" mode setting. I think there's also a section for a "provider"; but right now I'm not sure if it was greyed out or not.

On the back, there's a serial number, a catalog number, a batch code; and: a device number DN601.

And thoughts which model?

RE: new2me machine - model? - Gideon - 10-01-2020

What does it say on the front, lower right below the screen.

I strongly suspect you have the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet.

RE: new2me machine - model? - OpalRose - 10-01-2020

If it can be set to Auto mode, then you have the AirSense 10 AutoSet.
Check the name on your machine.

[attachment=27072]

RE: new2me machine - model? - WhoozUrCPAPy - 10-01-2020

Right, but the _specific_ model label is gone from the front [my bad] lower right of the slate grey / black main unit. 

I am asking only because I want to request a clinician manual for it, and I don't want to violate the "two request" rule.

I was thinking the description and the information on the back would be determinative, as the model label is missing from the front.

I'll ask for the manual for the model you mentioned.

The user manuals which were included reference 4 different models.

I'm going to need the reporting capabilities, so I'll have to clear references to the previous owner.

My previous is a straight CPAP, with ramp-up and a run-time hour counter on the bottom. Old school, from 199x. Not sufficient for several employment opportunities, but great for just me; I just needed new supplies periodically.

RE: new2me machine - model? - Gideon - 10-01-2020

Request the AutoSet manual, if that is not correct I guarantee that you can request another manual.

RE: new2me machine - model? - SarcasticDave94 - 10-01-2020

If intact, wouldn't the machine info label on the back supply the model number for you? There should be info on serial and device numbers SN and DN.

RE: new2me machine - model? - Crimson Nape - 10-01-2020

You list the color as being black with slate gray. What color is the housing area around the display and the big knob? You have 3 choices, black, gray, or off-white.

Fred: done, thanks.

Dave94: were you actually _being_ sarcastic? In my first post of the description I mentioned the DN, and the rest of the available information on the back label. The question would be how to translate that information, like translating a VIN.

Nape: that would be black.

I'll describe it as a slate grey (dark grey) housing, with a black (dark, smoky translucent) front/top 'presentation' cover.

[edit: a black bezel around the display]

RE: new2me machine - model? - staceyburke - 10-01-2020

When you use Oscar it normally shows the model on the left column.